Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All the useless Republican party does is suck Trump's dick

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★
Srs.

Trump was president for 4 years. 2 of which he had the senate and house. He never did a damn thing on immigration. He kept the chain based migration system 100% intact and never passed any legalization. He could have easily amended the filibuster and made it so that 50 votes could pass immigration reform. Where is the nation wide e verify, deportations, end to chain based migration and a strict merit based system?

The GOP pretends like Trump saved the world 3 times, but when Trump was president nothing moved on immigration, besides some executive orders.

Instead of sucking Trump's dick and worshipping him for 2 years they should have passed immigration reform when they had both chambers. Trump should gone after immigration instead of trying to repeal Oshitskincare.Can you imagine how unproductive, obese and ugly the USA will be in 100 years when its 25% white?

Last edited:
Both factions of the american parties exist to serve Israel and not the US people

Both factions of the american parties exist to serve Israel and not the US people
The Happy Merchant

Kike worshipper VD Vance and his shitskin wife will only make things worse.

I mean I will vote for him over Biden, because he's clearly better on third world immigration, but i'm tired of Republicans pretending like he's some sort of god.

Every vote for either party is a vote for AIPAC

I read that he wants to give green cards to anyone who completes their studies in the US so expect to get curried like Canada :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I read that he wants to give green cards to anyone who completes their studies in the US so expect to get curried like Canada :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Honestly, I would rather have Indians over Mexicans in the USA because at least they are skilled/well educated and wealthy.

Both parties are guilty of this. The President doesn't do anything it's just his cabinet doing all the work.

Both parties are guilty of this. The President doesn't do anything it's just his cabinet doing all the work.
RNC /GOP logic= Its okay if whites become a minority and then eventually 25% of the population in 100 years as long as they come in legally. Unlimited shitskins and chinks as long as they come in legally.

Trump could have made it easier for Eastern Europeans and white South African farmers who wished to come here by setting up a parole program for Eastern Europeans /south African farmers like the biden admin did for Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans (Google CHNV)

Instead of sucking Trump's dick and worshipping him for 2 years like he saved the earth from a solar flair they should have passed immigration reform when they had both chambers. Where is the nation wide e verify, deportations, end to chain based migration and a strict merit based system?GOP had the house, senate , Presidency, AG, majority of governorships/state houses etc for 2 years in 2017-2019.

Instead of sucking Trump's dick and worshipping him for 2 years like he saved the earth from a solar flare they should have passed immigration reform when they had both chambers. Where is the nation wide e verify, deportations, end to chain based migration and a strict merit based system?GOP had the house, senate , Presidency, AG, majority of governorships/state houses etc for 2 years in 2017-2019.
You don't get reelected by completing all your campaign promises. He left shit unfinished because he got cocky and wanted to waste time teeing on the greens

You don't get reelected by completing all your campaign promises. He left shit unfinished because he got cocky and wanted to waste time teeing on the greens
And his backers probably thrive from immigrant labor and if he actually did something it would hurt their quarterlys