Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All the times when i was treated exceptionally cruelly by girls was in school

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
The thesis of this thread is that high school is the last time people are honest about how much they hate you if you are an ugly man and is where you will easily observe the blackpill. After that, in the workplace and etc. They be more covert although the venomous hatred towards you is still there. The times when a group of schoolgirls heckled me and told me sarcastically that i was hot and then to fuck off, when a girl said ewww when i had to sit next to her; when a roastoid pushed all my stationary off the desk, again for literally no reason; when the time i needed to go to class and a foid blocked the path between me and class; these are all times i was treated exceptionally cruelly by school age femoids and on every incident i was wholly minding my own business.

ngl some of this happened to me too and if i had a time machine i would go back in time and stab them with the dull metal knives they have in the lunch hall

Do you ever get dreams about this time in your life? I've been out of school for well over a decade now yet still have vivid dreams about being back there. Sometimes the dreams will be about current age me going back for the last days before graduation and finally being on good terms with everyone.

The absolute state of women in the 21.century