Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ALL the rights that were given to women have to be revoked ASAP

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Don't get me wrong, although i don't like most of them i don't hate females per se. I don't hate them. Most people in general are shit regardless of gender. I really want to have a woman that i'm attracted to as a wife that loves me back. But in this case i'm talking specifically about the female sex. Things didn't become in anyway better for societies after women were granted the same rights that men had by that time, right the opposite. Rights to elect and be elected, to have jobs in different profesions, to get a higher education etc. They're not only pointless but are bad for society. The most important of these rights that have to be revoked is their "right" (kek, ikr) to choose their own partner, i.e. based on looks, status and money, i.e. that's the main cause of hypergamy, i.e. from this they gain control of the inter-sexual relations/relationships which before that were in men's control. Also the gender segregation in education has to be restored. All-male, and all-female schools. In mixed schools girls attention whore and thus boys get distracted and not focus on their learning. Kek at those females which are angry that they have to work their ass off - if you were living in the 19th century you would lit stay at home or do a non-laborous job.

Last edited:
In my ideal world all foids would be slaves with 0 rights.
And the husband can have as many wives he wants and he can do what the fuck he wants with them.
If they talk back to him or disobey his orders he can beat/kill them without repercusions if he so chooses.