Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All The Psychologists I Have Been To Suspect I'm Autistic

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
One of them said I had a flat affect. The other one who I wrote about here, who was an asshole and disrespected me said I had an autistic stare, barely blinked, and misinterpreted something I did as potentially being autistic. The last one said he couldn't tell what, but something made him suspect I was autistic, based on his experiences with autistic patients, possibly because I think differently. The last two also said I was very introverted and reserved. All of them said it was mild and the first two mentioned it might not be noticeable to others through basic conversation.

Last edited:
One of them said I had a flat affect. The other one who I wrote about here, who was an asshole and disrespected me said I had an autistic stare, barely blinked, and misinterpreted something I did as potentially being autistic. The last one said he couldn't tell what, but something made him suspect I was autistic, based on his experiences with autistic patients, possibly because I think differently. The last two also said I was very introverted and reserved. All of them said it was mild and the first two mentioned it might not be noticeable to others.
Why have you seen so many psychologists? Has it achieved anything of worth, apart from them suapecting you have autism?

Why have you seen so many psychologists? Has it achieved anything of worth, apart from them suapecting you have autism?
I have trauma. Not yet but I already have an autism diagnosis, I mentioned it to them and they told me they suspected it.

Never does, psychologists are quacks. It says a lot about a profession when the majority of people going into it are female.

Really over. Neither male friends can be won over due to ur autism, nor female bitches can be attained due to shit looks.

How many male friends do you have?
Outside the forum/discord probably 3 pseduo friend as when I go to work they may help and vice versa. But we will never talk outside work and when I change jobs they will forget me. So true friends is 0.

Outside the forum/discord probably 3 pseduo friend as when I go to work they may help and vice versa. But we will never talk outside work and when I change jobs they will forget me. So true friends is 0.
Mogs me hard, I have 0 friends on forum/discord I thought you were autistic?

Mogs me hard, I have 0 friends on forum/discord and 0 IRL, but then again I am a NEET. I thought you were autistic?
I am autistic, though probably mild. My main problem is I will stutter, and when I was young I was very blunt, would offend people to their faces without realizing the impact. For example I used to talk to blacks about how they have more murders, or make small dick jokes to asians. Eventually I fixed this bad habit but I was already in 3rd year of college when I truly fixed these habits and hadn't had true friends(nor situational acquitances) in years . My social skills are severely lacking. I have to LARP as normie by reading sports news and listening to 5 of top popular songs of said month when I am in the office. Its all I can do. It's impossible to make a deeper friendship with anyone, I have no idea how people invite others, nor have ever gone to any parties/events besides those curry relatives have invited to me.

I am autistic, though probably mild. My main problem is I will stutter, and when I was young I was very blunt, would offend people to their faces without realizing the impact. For example I used to talk to blacks about how they have more murders, or make small dick jokes to asians. Eventually I fixed this bad habit but I was already in 3rd year of college when I truly fixed these habits and hadn't had true friends(nor situational acquitances) in years . My social skills are severely lacking. I have to LARP as normie by reading sports news and listening to 5 of top popular songs of said month when I am in the office. Its all I can do. It's impossible to make a deeper friendship with anyone, I have no idea how people invite others, nor have ever gone to any parties/events besides those curry relatives have invited to me.
Were you diagnosed? Thing is I can make very loose acquaintances, but they often end up turning on me or avoiding me after some time. I can never maintain any kind of healthy relationship for a long period of time. Combine autism and PTSD and any kind of social life is nearly impossible.

Were you diagnosed? Thing is I can make very loose acquaintances, but they often end up turning on me or avoiding me after some time. I can never maintain any kind of healthy relationship for a long period of time. Combine autism and PTSD and life is nearly impossible.
I haven't been diagnosed with anything but ADHD, but that was mild and I have fixed it. I stopped after 10 therapist visits as I realized they were not helping and no medicine can fix them. I also was never truly open about my problems and larped as low tier normie as I had a foid therapist, if I had a male one maybe I'd tell them more of my problrms