Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All the Normies are outside having a good time

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
The weather has finally gotten hot again, the girls are back to wearing there booty shorts and tight summer dresses and everyone is outside. Everyone’s playing basketball, frisbee, dancing to music, tossing the football, going to the carnival, or just hanging out in this nice weather, while I’m sitting in my dorm doing homework, going to the gym, playing video games, or browsing Internet forums because I have no friends here. I tried to join a group of people playing football, but they weren’t receptive to me at all and didn’t care I was there so I just left. I want to toss around the football, play frisbee, ride bikes, and jog with people too. Fuck this is so painful to watch. I want to kill myself whenever I look out my window. I was I had friends here.

This is the type of stuff ER had to put up with everyday. The world is cruel and we are the victims.

Same here, brother.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

are you in uni/hs OP? if hs don't worry you at least get another chance to grow a circle at uni

all boring shit to be honest. I want to stay in and have sex with a gf

Same, it's damaged me.

Don't remind me. I have to wait until 10pm for normies to go inside so I can jog outside in peace.

I know that feeling. For me it's yet another Friday night wasted at home with my parents doing nothing. I'd love to have a group of fellas to throw the old baseball around with, but instead I have to be an autistic and worthless NEET piece of shit with no social circle. Fuck everything.

I tried to join a group of people playing football, but they weren’t receptive to me at all and didn’t care I was there so I just left.
This is the worst feel. I only ever felt wanted once when I joined an after school sport in freshman year of high school. Everyone in the group would talk to me and know my name. I've never experienced it again.

It works when you're young, but after that, people are very clique-y and resistant to outsiders. Makes you just wanna give up.

I don't need your reminder I can already hear them outside my window

JFL @ wanting to bask among hedonistic brain dead degenerate scum. I'd rather beat them than join them.

JFL @ wanting to bask among hedonistic brain dead degenerate scum. I'd rather beat them than join them.
Same. The heat is ER fuel if anything.

are you in uni/hs OP? if hs don't worry you at least get another chance to grow a circle at uni

University, one year left and no friends. I still have a few friends from high school in my hometown

I hate your stupid cartoon female avatars. Semi female worship Imo.

University, one year left and no friends. I still have a few friends from high school in my hometown
sorry to hear that man. I remember feeling like that when I first got there, luckily managed to break out.
really sorry you've suffered for that long

This is the worst feel. I only ever felt wanted once when I joined an after school sport in freshman year of high school. Everyone in the group would talk to me and know my name. I've never experienced it again.

It works when you're young, but after that, people are very clique-y and resistant to outsiders. Makes you just wanna give up.

Even amongst my football team from middle to high school, I was never really one of them.

sorry to hear that man. I remember feeling like that when I first got there, luckily managed to break out.
really sorry you've suffered for that long

Lol, how’d he get banned?

I know that feeling. For me it's yet another Friday night wasted at home with my parents doing nothing. I'd love to have a group of fellas to throw the old baseball around with, but instead I have to be an autistic and worthless NEET piece of shit with no social circle. Fuck everything.

We were meant to be the outcast in society

Damn. Football jock game never worked for you?
It wasn’t a school team, it was a pop warner league, so no status came with it

Thank God it's pretty cold where I live, but it gets warmer every day :feelscry::feelsrope:

You want to do this? I just want to rot and cope in peace as a NEET

"All the normies are outside having a good time"

Not all, some of us are autistic enough to be here lol.

I'd say you could pick up an indoors hobby to keep you distracted. Like learning an instrument maybe if you don't do already.
I did and trust me it's so much comfier and way more satisfying than being out with normies.
Once you have a hang of it you can even start writing your own stuff in your free time.

Just a suggestion tho.