Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All the normie guys I know in relationships get insulted by their gf regularly

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Like the title says, pretty much every normie guy I know that's in a relationship gets treated like shit by his girlfriend. There was a time recently when I was with a friend and his gf and she was going on and on about sensitive shit from his childhood that I didn't know in front of him, despite him making it abundantly clear that it was making him uncomfortable.

Just yet another example of how males are encouraged to constantly alter things about themselves to a near-psychotically obsessed degree, while foids can act as abominably as they wish and face zero repercussions as far as their dating prospects go

what a bitch

i mean i like bitchy girls who aren't that bitchy but like this is just prime bitchery :fuk:

she was going on and on about sensitive shit from his childhood that I didn't know in front of him, despite him making it abundantly clear that it was making him uncomfortable.
foids will never treat a normie they settled for like a Chad they fucked. They resent being with a normie and not a Chad so of course, they are going to abuse the normie regularly.

Like the title says, pretty much every normie guy I know that's in a relationship gets treated like shit by his girlfriend. There was a time recently when I was with a friend and his gf and she was going on and on about sensitive shit from his childhood that I didn't know in front of him, despite him making it abundantly clear that it was making him uncomfortable.

Just yet another example of how males are encouraged to constantly alter things about themselves to a near-psychotically obsessed degree, while foids can act as abominably as they wish and face zero repercussions as far as their dating prospects go

I can see this

Lot of normies make excuses for bitch foids by saying
"Oh she's just a strong woman!"
"She's got a strong personality!"
"So sassy!"

A guy would never get away with saying this stuff without risking getting into a fight but for a foid ...she can do no wrong. :society:

imagine marrying these worthless cunts

Nothing new. Holes are natural sociopaths.

le shit test, bros should hold frame

Yes exactly, 99% of the guys that I know are constantly shit tested and disrespected by their gfs, only exceptions are Chad with abundance of pussy or a violent thugmaxxed criminal. And yet guys are still investing most of their time and energy :feelsclown:, leaving behind family and friends, into their gfs, while their foid counterpart doesn't give a fuck, has a social life outside relationship, and she can monkey branch at any moment. Sub8 men are living in a constant fear of pussy:feelskek:

Cry me a river,hard to feel sorry for sex havers.I also witnessed the same shit when a woman clearly sees her man as below her.The question is,are they withdrawing sex?

Cry me a river,hard to feel sorry for sex havers.I also witnessed the same shit when a woman clearly sees her man as below her.The question is,are they withdrawing sex?
Can you imagine a foid feeling strong sexual attraction to a male she socially humiliates every day?

I thought so.

normies will never be respected by women, only chad:feelshaha:

Can you imagine a foid feeling strong sexual attraction to a male she socially humiliates every day?

I thought so.
Depends on how much of a good boy he is,most men will leave if she does the trick from incel comics "i'm just not a sexual person".