Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ALL THE NIGGERS IN HIGH SCHOOL THAT BULLIED ME FOR MY LOOKS

Pumpit

Pumpit

Banned
-
YOU STUPID LOW IQ BLACK MONKEYS GET BULLIED FOR YOUR LOOKS ALL THE TIME AND ALWAYS PULL THE RACE CARD!!!! YOU THINK ITS FUNNY TO BULLY DISABLED WHITE CHILDREN THAT ARE TRUECELS AND DEFORMED FOR THEIR LOOKS!?!?! FUCK YOU NIGGER HANG YOURSELF NIGGERS. BULLIES GET THE BULLET ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE BLACK AND HAVE NO RIGHT TO BULLY OTHERS FOR LOOKS!

Niggers and whites occupy the top of the social racial hierarchy. It's funny as fuck when they try to victimize themselves and portray themselves as legitimately being subjugated by some invisible boogeyman when they're arguably the most modern culturally influential group in Western culture aside from whites. Zoomers base their entire slang culture off of them. Soyfags trip over themselves to make sure they're accommodated for. They have every special affirmative action quota and interest group they could want. :feelshaha:

Niggers and whites occupy the top of the social racial hierarchy. It's funny as fuck when they try to victimize themselves and portray themselves as legitimately being subjugated by some invisible boogeyman when they're arguably the most modern culturally influential group in Western culture aside from whites. Zoomers base their entire slang culture off of them. Soyfags trip over themselves to make sure they're accommodated for. They have every special affirmative action quota and interest group they could want. :feelshaha:
Niggers should be siding with the white truecels and we can chimp out in the streets and riot together but they would never accept me because i'm fucking deformed. My entire time in public school i was being bullied by them and i never said a single fucking word to them just existing was enough for them to make a comment on my appearance. Fuck em, hope they're all dead from gang related black on black violence.

only if you're 6ft NFL/NBA tyrone. nerdy blacks are among the biggest trucels

only if you're 6ft NFL/NBA tyrone. nerdy blacks are among the biggest trucels
Everything I said applies to black normies and above. :feelsjuice:

Black people in groups are the biggest bullies