Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "All the girls I been with squirt a lot"- From r/Bigdickproblems (Dickpill)

Larp

Furthermore, why should I even care if a stupid hole enjoys having sex with me or not?
@Broly Thoughts?

What does that even mean, isn’t that basically girls peeing on you
:feelskek:
Also i like the humble brag, "anyone else have this problem?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

True, male orgasm is the only important thing
So true. Only gynocentric jestermaxxer care about "female orgasms". True based individuals such as myself pay whores 50 bucks and brutally fuck them for 15min without even wasting a single thought about her pleasure.
Based
Why should I care about pleasing a retarded hole
Female orgasms are a jewish invention.
True, male orgasm is the only important thing
This is how it should be:
Cyhaf23lpvby 1

The sub is probably satire

Holy shit giga based
Niggas who care about female orgasms are faggots

“I bet you can’t even make your woman orgasm:soy:

“yea so:chad:
"Look guys, I'm the best housenegro here because I licked my wife's used up roastie flaps for 45min until she finally had an orgasm after multiple tyrones rawdogged her. I'm the only real man here":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Images 2

Holy shit giga based
Niggas who care about female orgasms are faggots

“I bet you can’t even make your woman orgasm:soy:

“yea so:chad:
Cope

if you make them a foid orgasm with you dick she will tell her friends about it and praise you

this will make you popular and a lot more foids will want to fuck you

normalfag problems

Cope

if you make them a foid orgasm with you dick she will tell her friends about it and praise you

this will make you popular and a lot more foids will want to fuck you
No orgasm for your face. Could be true but I'm an incel so idc. But ask other users since we're on chads.is
A big dick will make you popular that's just facts
No big dick for my height. Gigacope

Retardit never ceases to surprise me. Yesterday, I found this regarding "Foids of Retardit: Would you date a Mexican":

IMG 5930

A big dick will make you popular that's just facts
I remember a comedian once said, "Once she finds out you have a big dick, she will tell her friends, and then all her friends will want you". :feelskek: