Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All the girls are constantly fucking chad which is why when they are stuck at home they are horny for chad all these 600k

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

It’s so over, after this quarantine. They will all get their brains fucked by chad.

each chad will have 100s if them to switch between

353F47D6 A0A6 4DBB 8505 24C4DC27C5F0

Not one second of shit tok

Whores like this would be lucky to find a man a century ago. Now she smv mogs chads and chadlites. JFL

ER calls. Will you heed his call?

Her looksmatch is buried in some unmarked grave

women aren't funny

but also imagine being her father

NIGGA U TRYIN TO TELL US SOMETHIN ? :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::what::what::what::what::what::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
Yeah shes ugly as fuck, even with all the makeup shes wearing. Imagine how bad her face and skin look without makeup

womenare so fucking dumb

women aren't funny

but also imagine being her father

They have no shame. All they talk about is sex and chads because they have no other value, even on a public platform for their families to see. JFL at having a daughter or sister.

Thıs ıs what a women looks like without fakeup.
Suffer more toilet

Females don't get horny.
Only men get horny. For males sexual urges are like periods of starvation.
It is a visceral urge, a strong biological necessity. Men kill and die for it.

But for foids, sex is a menial thing, something that they can get anytime they want.
In fact they are bombarded with opportunities for free sex every minute of every day.
It's something that they can leave aside for as long as they wish. Decades even.

However don't mistake it for the need for Chad, the need for an Alpha, the need to have children.
Foids may not feel sex urge, but they have the biological urge to have children from a fit biological Chad.

The foid doesn't want the Chad for sex, they want him for social reasons, biological reasons, status, money, envy from other foids, to show that they "have value" enough that "they got" a Chad. For attention, control, etc.

When you see pics of a hot naked woman on the internet, what is the first thought on your mind?

You see her pussy and think:
"Wow all the other men at my work would get really jealous of me if she was my wife"
Or perhaps:
"Wow she must have a lot of money, I would be set for life if I married her, she would buy me clothes, take me to eat at the most expensive restaurants, etc".

Probably not.
Your first thought seeing that tasty ass would probably be:
"Wow, want to bury my dick into that pussy!"

The biggest proof I have that sex in itself is not important to Foids is that foids don't stay in dirty alleys, at midnight, waiting to kidnap men to rape the men. Sex is just a social tool for them, the means to an end, a trading coin.

Cope women have libido's too, its just lower than a man's and often only active for top tier men, we just get the illusion of women not having a sex drive because no women have been sexually attracted to us

Saying women don't get horny is a huge cope, you mean they don't get horny for us

If you're not a slayer in 2020 you will experience suffering and agony

Tik Tok should be banned and its users hunted down and sent to the gulag

I wish I could obtain the infinity gauntlet because I would snap 5+/10 men out of existence so foids would have no choice but to fuck us.

Her looksmatch definitely posts here.

Her looksmatch roped in his mother's womb

Forgive me, but I do believe you are mixing their biological urge to get impregnated by alphas as them being horny.

Ok so can't men's "horniess" be classified as the biological urge to impregnate women?

I don't think you realize how much what you're saying sounds like nonsense, its almost like saying - "women don't really have orgasms, its the biological urge to get impregnated by high tier males, the rush of pleasure and vaginal contractions are to help this process along, its nothing like an actual male orgasm"

It just sounds like coping, its special pleading, were all at the end of the day following an urge connected to our want to procreate (well our body's want to procreate, not us as in our persona)

Its simple, its common sense:
Can a woman be sexually aroused? - Yes, that's what causes the lubrication, we make all these jokes about Chad making women wet everyday, yet you don't think they can get horny? (makes no sense at all)

Can a woman experience sexual pleasure? - Yes, the clitoris is basically a small penis, its composed of the same cells and if I heard correctly it has more pleasure sensors over its small area than the glans of the male penis, its literally there just for pleasure whereas the male penis has multiple uses (urination and pleasure)

Can a woman orgasm? - Obviously yes

With all these together, its nothing but ridiculous coping to argue that they don't get horny, you are just playing semenatic games saying - "its the desire for Chad", no its the desire to be impregnated by a desirable male, just like men getting horny is the desire to impregnate a desirable female, we just have differing standards of what is desirable

Last edited:
I'm having a grand ol' time watching normies go insane without a few measly days of sex.

Foids will be more ready than ever to jump onto chad after quarantine ends. They've become so used to sex on demand that they're feeling starved after just a few weeks.

Ugly rapists can make their foid victims wet. Doesn't mean she is horny for him. Her body may want to get sex, but as you said, her persona doesn't want it. Her body is answering for a physical stimulus that has nothing to do with the actual wants of the foid.

Everything you're saying can be applied to men too, an ugly chick can make you get hard, literally everything you are saying can be applied to men to argue that they don't get horny either, its just a "parasitic response", ironically a penis looks more like a parasite than a vagina and it actually is trying to get "inside a host", and it greatly influences the mind of who it is attached too :feelskek:

Sorry dude, I'd usually go on a long detailed post, but I'm getting tired of the foolishness on this forum as time goes on, it becomes tiring arguing whether 1+1=2 over and over, believe what you want, but it doesn't make sense, as the same things you are saying about women that means they aren't getting horny can be said about men

Ugly rapists can make their foid victims wet
That is why an ugly Incel don't get a foid wet

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Not even you can be consistent because you are saying so much nonsense

Last edited:
What about you putting the whole phrase instead of an out of context snippet?

Ugly rapists can make their foid victims wet manually, touching, forcing.
But Incels don't get a foid excited/wet just by looks alone, without touching her.
There is no contradiction on what I wrote.

Even within context it makes no sense, your argument is that women being wet is not an indicator of them being horny because they can be forced to be aroused, and then you go on to say that incels (ugly men) can't make a woman naturally wet

If making a woman wet isn't an indicator that she's horny, then not making her wet isn't an indicator that she isn't horny

You are literally "trying to have it both ways" and its creating a huge logical flaw in your argument, which you are unable to perceive because you are so wrapped up in this cope or you are unable to comprehend abstract concepts

You can't argue that making a woman wet IS NOT AN INDICATOR OF SOMETHING, while also arguing that NOT making a woman wet IS AN INDICATOR OF SOMETHING

UGLY MAN MAKES A WOMAN WET
- "Doesn't indicate she can get horny, doesn't matter"
UGLY MAN CAN'T MAKE A WOMAN WET - "Its an indicator that he isn't fit for procreation"

You are arguing that something is an indicator while its opposite (its negative) isn't, which makes no sense, because the negative of something has to be an indicator of the opposite, of what the original "thing" indicates

This is seriously retarded, its basic logic

Its like saying we have two logical propositions:
1. For all of X there exists a Y
AND
2. <NOT symbol> (For all of X there exists a Y)

You are arguing that proposition 1 proves something while at the same time saying that proposition 2 (its opposite) is unrelated and indicates nothing

Are you getting the point? (I doubt you will because you are clearly deluded and coping hard)

You are making a lot of wrong assumptions. Just read again what I wrote.

You clearly didn't read, my response had nothing to do with any assumptions

Its just a simple fact

You can't make these two statements, its logically flawed:
UGLY MAN MAKES A WOMAN WET - "Doesn't indicate she can get horny, doesn't matter"
UGLY MAN CAN'T MAKE A WOMAN WET - "Its an indicator that he isn't fit for procreation"

IF A PROPOSITION INDICATES SOMETHING THEN ITS OPPOSITE ALSO INDICATES SOMETHING

You can't have it both ways, your argument makes no logical sense

If the statement (For all of X there exists a Y) is an indicator, then the statement (<Not Symbol> For all of X there exists a Y) is also an indicator

Last edited:
My argument is not both ways and it indeed makes sense.

Read everything again, carefully, slowly and pay attention to it.

No it doesn't make sense, my argument has nothing to do with how the act was committed (touching or no touching), it has to do with you stating that one is an indicator while its opposite is not an indicator, it doesn't matter how the act was committed (touching or no touching)

IT'S WHETHER OR NOT THE RESPONSE INDICATES SOMETHING THAT IS THE MATTER AT HAND, NOT HOW THE RESPONSE IS CAUSED

YOU ARE STATING THAT MAKING A WOMAN WET (AROUSAL) IS SOMEHOW NOT AN INDICATOR OF BEING HORNY

SO WHAT DOES IT INDICATE? (ITS A RESPONSE TO STIMULI, IT MUST INDICATE SOMETHING)

Never said anything about "its an indicator that he isn't fit for procreation"

This doesn't even make sense, if a female doesn't want to procreate with you based on certain traits, THEN THAT MEANS THOSE TRAITS ARE INDICATORS THAT HE ISN'T FIT FOR PROCREATION TO HER

Your argument doesn't make any sense, you are saying that there are some incels who are fit for procreation that women won't procreate with, but if they won't procreate with them because of their traits, that means they aren't fit because the desire to procreate is based on traits

ANOTHER CASE OF TRYING TO HAVE IT BOTH WAYS
Chad's Traits - "Alpha", they want to procreate with him because of that
Incels Traits - He's fit to procreate but they won't choose him because he isn't "Alpha"

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

If traits are the indicators of what is desirable for procreation, then lacking those traits means you aren't fit to procreate because you don't get chosen

Dude I'm done, you know full well what you're saying makes no sense

I'll say one thing though, YOU ARE THE GOD OF TRYING TO HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back