Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ALL THE FUCKING HAND SANITIZER AND FACEMASKS SOLD OUT!!!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
There all fucking bought up. I went to 5 different fucking stores. And cunts have already bought em up and reselling em on eBay for 10x the fucking price. I wish I had bought em up and did this. FUCK

facemasks? thought that was a east asia thing

nigga like just stay in your room lmao, like just don't go outside

it is over! Fuck a machine before it's too late

lol at all these fuckers freaking out for no reason

just get the virus and go to your local grocery store and touch some veggies and fruits

lol at all these fuckers freaking out for no reason
Hopefully it kills enough to justify the freaking out. So real estate and stocks become cheaper

just get the virus and go to your local grocery store and touch some veggies and fruits
That's my plan. I'll head to asda or tescos canteen an lick all the spoons. A massive outbreak in glagow will be due to me. Patient zero.

That's my plan. I'll head to asda or tescos canteen an lick all the spoons. A massive outbreak in glagow will be due to me. Patient zero.
Based as fuck. Sadly glow niggers will crack down if problem scary enough

I would buy them only so normies can’t. I wouldn’t wear them anyway becuase I really want and need to die.

Damn bro thats brutal

Arent you in new york? Whats gonna happen to you? I dont use hand sanitizer or a mask and I am just fine

Imagine if the corona virus was a made up threat used to encourage people to spend their monies. After all, the greatest motivator is fear.

Would be merciful if I got the virus and died.

Most masks are useless if they are not n99