Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All the forums detractors are HAGS

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Every girl who's obsessed with this forum is some ugly cunt or a landwhale. There's no in-between. Why can't we have attractive women reacting to this forum? I want attractive women reacting to me. NOT HAGS! ENOUGH WITH THE HAGS! Look at this Jewish dyke.
View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lexxxmaria/video/7404982235490749738

I DON'T WANT HER READING MY POSTS WITH HER DEAD EYES AND SAGGY BREASTS. I want a 10/10 BLONDE Aryan Stacy reading my posts. If you are a fucking ugly bitch do not read my posts. Fucking kill yourself and stop raping my eyes SMH smh.

J 0s4RkfQJ24OIENLeS7Tw 1 1

Every girl who's obsessed with this forum is some ugly cunt or a landwhale. There's no in-between. Why can't we have attractive women reacting to this forum? I want attractive women reacting to me. NOT HAGS! ENOUGH WITH THE HAGS! Look at this Jewish dyke.

I DON'T WANT HER READING MY POSTS WITH HER DEAD EYES AND SAGGY BREASTS. I want a 10/10 BLONDE Aryan Stacy reading my posts. If you are a fucking ugly bitch do not read my posts. Fucking kill yourself and stop raping my eyes SMH smh.

View attachment 1241233

like bro cmon, at least our enemies should be pretty to look at, not the nastiest landwhale to ever walk the earth

It makes sense as only the below average females would ever focus on us

like bro cmon, at least our enemies should be pretty to look at, not the nastiest landwhale to ever walk the earth
:yes: :yes: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:

It's just gross. If they want us to change their minds they can try giving us erections with their presence and not being FUCKING UGLY WHORES

She looks like a blading AI
She does. She doesn't look real.

Bitch deserves to be dropped into Africa or India:feelsdevil:

View attachment 1241234

her looksmatch just roped in the slums of Novosibirsks

For some reason when I klicked on this thread my brower showed that a chinese company called "Byte Dance" was trying to track my data. Weird...

For some reason when I klicked on this thread my brower showed that a chinese company called "Byte Dance" was trying to track my data. Weird...
Probably because of the tiktok link

My question is, do they like not think its rage bait? if I were a Normie or Woman I would think its pure ragebait not worth covering

normies are only against eugenics if its against women

View attachment 1241234

I'm proud of you! I've noticed that you're well-known on just about all of the IT type circles. You're basically a celebrity at this point. You're the face of this forum.

Don't let them get to you. Their hatred of you is a them problem. If I were you, I'd enjoy the attention and make the most of it. You're lucky.

Her hair looks fucking stupid too