Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious all the females that are doing lesbian acts MUST face punishment, including jail

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
think about it.
first of all - lesbian couple means 2 less foids in the market. even now 99% of foids are filthy shadows whores, so lesbians reduce our options even more.

second, and most important - foids cant do shit. in 99% of the fields and 100% of the important fields (IT, doctor's etc) they can at best do like 10% of what men can.
females are pretty useless in most cases.
expect one thing - the only thing foids can do right - giving birth. thats right, sadly we need the foids to keep the next generation (not the idea i support but w/e.)
when lesbians go lesbians, they basicly wont do the ONE THING they can atcually do. people wouldnt be able to use them as baby machine.
they will NOT donate to the society with their ONLY ONE GOOD SKILL THEY GOT.

all of those short-hair-spitting-on-the-floor angry lesbo feminists must face jail & serve as baby machine in a goverment facility.

nah, they are lesbians when chad isnt around

All foids are bi-sexual

I would say that gay people don't choose to be that but I suspect all foids to be actually bisexual.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back