Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel All The F.B.I. Agents Are Now Going To Get Covid19

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
:feelsEhh::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsclown::feelscomfy::feelsjuice:

Now that the dust has settled after today's announcement by president Joe Biden it would appear that all federal employees will now be forced to get the Covid19 vaccine mandatorily. Recent statistics coming out have shown that those vaccinated actually get even more sicker with the new Delta mutated variant that is now rampaging the entire world. [Supposedly.]

This brings up an important question, if all the F.B.I. agents assigned to the digital cyber task force of monitoring the entire internet gets gravely sick, or dies of Covid, what does this mean about the future of policing the entire internet?:feelsjuice:

200 1

Dare I say it, is Joe Biden based for forcing all federal government employees including the F.B.I. and C.I.A. glowniggas to get the vaccine? Is Joe Biden secretly our guy after all? :feelsEhh::feelshmm::feelsclown::feelsdevil:

Tenor 12

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRV-ymiSwr0

Last edited:
Biden is a loli enjoyer

Dare I say it, is Joe Biden based for forcing all federal government employees including the F.B.I. and C.I.A. glowniggas to get the vaccine? Is Joe Biden secretly our guy after all? :feelsEhh::feelshmm::feelsclown::feelsdevil:
I don't know about that, didn't Biden just recently say he'll have the govt going door to door until everyone is vaccinated?

Nevertheless I do admire the irony of glowniggers getting vaxxed by force under Biden. Thoroughly pozzed and judaized.

Biden is a loli enjoyer
Yes he likes them young

iu

maybe he knows how to play this rotten game while saving his skin.

Attachments

• 1M3hTSg.gif
    1M3hTSg.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6