Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All the dating advice given to men applies to women more than men

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Water? Maybe.

"Just lower your standards!"

Something that doesn't apply to any men outside of the top ten percent. It applies far more towards women who can only be alone due to high standards!

"Just hit the gym and diet"

Most guys that are lonely aren't in bad shape. In this community especially it's more likely users have lost weight or keep in shape in hopes of receiving female attention. Gymcels are also common in this community. Yet none of this helps because women have easy access to attractive men who are skinny or muscular despite attractive men being such a small percentage of the population.

If anything it's women who are lazy and can't get Chad to settle for them due to that laziness. Majority of American women are overweight and have cellulite. Yet they expect Chad to devote himself to them forever. Plastering your face with cake icing doesn't constitute as high effort.

"Just take a shower and have good hygiene"

Yet it's women who on average take less showers than men. https://consent.yahoo.com/v2/collectConsent?sessionId=2_cc-session_8bba4fe3-c7ad-4367-97b7-e99af026f600#:~:text=One in 25 British men,shower once every seven days.

It's women who refuse to clean their filthy vaginas because "muh vagina is a self cleaning mechanism" and then proceed to call men sexist for not liking the smell.

Yet if you give any of this advice to women you'll likely be censored or attacked. It simply doesn't apply to women because they're the empathetic gender that isn't responsible for any of the cruelties they face! An overweight man who smells bad? Well, he's a low effort loser! A fat woman who stinks? You don't know what her life is like sweetie! Don't be fatphobic!

Lmao

Females want everything without having to put effort in

Females want everything without having to put effort in
Exactly. They'll complain about not getting the top ten percent of men while being overweight slobs. They think they should be desired for their "personalities," while they only desire men for their looks. Completely dillusional and absolutely moronic.

Foids give those because theyre projecting. While most men will talk about money and muscles, again projecting because men respect those at other men.
Exactly. They'll complain about not getting the top ten percent of men while being overweight slobs. They think they should be desired for their "personalities," while they only desire men for their looks. Completely dillusional and absolutely moronic.
Yeah its some paradoxical hypocrite bullshit, "i deserve an good looking men because i am a good person and doesnt matters that i look like shit." If looks doesnt matter why does she "deserves" as a "reward" a good looking men?

I've known some guys who say when foids don't wash it it smells like rotten fishy foot meat and cheese.
They say eye is the miror of the soul but for foid it should be their vaginas then

Foids give those because theyre projecting. While most men will talk about money and muscles, again projecting because men respect those at other men.
Men want to believe that being attractive is something they can simply achieve with hard work and grind. Someone invited me to some discord server the other day and a guy kept sperging to me about how attractive men have to pay too.

Yeah its some paradoxical hypocrite bullshit, "i deserve an good looking men because i am a good person and doesnt matters that i look like shit." If looks doesnt matter why does she "deserves" as a "reward" a good looking men?
Ironically that's no different than the nice guy shit they like to throw around. You're one hundred percent correct. It makes no sense that they should be rewarded with an attractive man just for being a "good person" while being unattractive or mid. Why not be rewarded with an unattractive man who has a good personality?

They say eye is the miror of the soul but for foid it should be their vaginas then
:lul:

Ironically that's no different than the nice guy shit they like to throw around. You're one hundred percent correct. It makes no sense that they should be rewarded with an attractive man just for being a "good person" while being unattractive or mid. Why not be rewarded with an unattractive man who has a good personality?
Exactly. They hate the "nice guys" with passion because they see them as entitled, but theyre giga entitled themselves.

No matter if its Water or not the Constant Reminder is always great an keeps us alert

Exactly. They hate the "nice guys" with passion because they see them as entitled, but theyre giga entitled themselves.
They'll never be self aware enough to realize this. Foids will be insulting men for height, balding, or small penis one second and then be complaining about how women are unfairly judged for their labia the next. Anyone who expects women to think before they speak is in for a word of disappointment.

Water? Maybe.

Something that doesn't apply to any men outside of the top ten percent. It applies far more towards women who can only be alone due to high standards!

Most guys that are lonely aren't in bad shape. In this community especially it's more likely users have lost weight or keep in shape in hopes of receiving female attention. Gymcels are also common in this community. Yet none of this helps because women have easy access to attractive men who are skinny or muscular despite attractive men being such a small percentage of the population.

If anything it's women who are lazy and can't get Chad to settle for them due to that laziness. Majority of American women are overweight and have cellulite. Yet they expect Chad to devote himself to them forever. Plastering your face with cake icing doesn't constitute as high effort.

Yet it's women who on average take less showers than men. https://consent.yahoo.com/v2/collectConsent?sessionId=2_cc-session_8bba4fe3-c7ad-4367-97b7-e99af026f600#:~:text=One in 25 British men,shower once every seven days.

It's women who refuse to clean their filthy vaginas because "muh vagina is a self cleaning mechanism" and then proceed to call men sexist for not liking the smell.

Yet if you give any of this advice to women you'll likely be censored or attacked. It simply doesn't apply to women because they're the empathetic gender that isn't responsible for any of the cruelties they face! An overweight man who smells bad? Well, he's a low effort loser! A fat woman who stinks? You don't know what her life is like sweetie! Don't be fatphobic!

Lmao
like mf what, the people who say I should take a shower. (i do so everyday alongside conditioner and skincare) are the filthiest pigs and landwhales known to man. (imagine the Fesikh Cunt:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:)

like mf what, the people who say I should take a shower. (i do so everyday alongside conditioner and skincare) are the filthiest pigs and landwhales known to man. (imagine the Fesikh Cunt:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:)
Apparently incels taking showers is gross but being a 170+ pound she pig isn't.

They'll never be self aware enough to realize this. Foids will be insulting men for height, balding, or small penis one second and then be complaining about how women are unfairly judged for their labia the next. Anyone who expects women to think before they speak is in for a word of disappointment.
Yeah, that summarize 80% of reddit content, which is gynocentric as fuck.

I was at campus today and I saw so many landwhales and only 1 fat guy and mind you I am living in EE where we don't have obesity problem.

Yeah and other internet are doing the same, they keep deleting normal comments which dont fit into their agenda.
Yeah, Twatter deletes anything "mysognistic" while keeping up misandrists demanding the mass suicide of men.

Water? Maybe.

Lmao
Women are not psychological experts despite what others may say. If anything they are terrible at navigating social situations, hence why they don't get along whether it's with men or other women as seen in, for instance, those island survival TV shows. They don't even really understand their fellow women. They just mindlessly repeat back whatever garbage they learned to as children.

Try Youtube. Musk has done a good job cleaning up X imo.
YouTube is ultra censored too. Channels get wiped as soon as they start gaining traction. Still better than X
Women are not psychological experts despite what others may say. If anything they are terrible at navigating social situations, hence why they don't get along whether it's with men or other women as seen in, for instance, those island survival TV shows. They don't even really understand their fellow women. They just mindlessly repeat back whatever garbage they learned to as children.

Very true.
It's astounding how they're incapable of holding their tongue and trying to get along even when their survival requires it. Repeating things authority tells them is what women consider to be intelligence.

0 accountability
384e757337171cabf1f6b0397d66ccf199f63cb7a14fd3cc90c76abdbfc83a62.jpeg

I break my back everyday at my construction job. I have quite a bit of money now. I am in a good shape and exercise 5 days of the week. I have hobbies. But just because I am sub 8 in looks i cant get any girl to like me. Wtf.

I am not asking for much, really. I am just asking for my looksmatch.

valid, but foids barely even need dating advice jfl

they can just walk out and get fucked for nothing

so most of it is just redundant

I break my back everyday at my construction job. I have quite a bit of money now. I am in a good shape and exercise 5 days of the week. I have hobbies. But just because I am sub 8 in looks i cant get any girl to like me. Wtf.

I am not asking for much, really. I am just asking for my looksmatch.
You're better off without them. Money does a far better job taking care of you.

The worst one is: “you’ll find someone when you least expect it”