Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All the bluepill incel advice and insults in one video

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Given to you by this cuck.
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=IeJNAU7M5JM

Screen Shot 2018 08 15 at 93410 PM

Down vote while it's still new.

Screen Shot 2018 08 15 at 94333 PM

Last edited:
Gotta be hundreds of these videos by now. How do the somnambulating faggots to whom this stuff is targeted decide between videos when it's the same "content" with the same "commentary", delivered by the same type of "person"?

How do the somnambulating faggots to whom this stuff is targeted decide between videos when it's the same "content" with the same "commentary", delivered by the same type of "person"?

Gotta be hundreds of these videos by now. How do the somnambulating faggots to whom this stuff is targeted decide between videos when it's the same "content" with the same "commentary", delivered by the same type of "person"?
I can't even imagine someone watching and enjoying that sort of content, but the likes prove me wrong. It's probably cucktube up to some shit.

"Just looking at how alot of them look appearance wise. I think I might have found the reason no one wants to bang em."

Proving us right.

Just fix your personality bro..........

Fucking cuck
also where the fuck did they get that we think women owe us sex
DUDE ITS UR PERSONALITY
fucking cuck
They always use that shit, anything to make us look bad.

fucking hell this fucker's video makes me want to put a fucking bullet through my fucking head and hit my fucking stem and just fucking die fuck this little faggot
DUDE JUST APPEARENCE LOL
JUST DONT BE A PIECE OF SHIT EITHER
LOL YOU FUCKING FAT PATHETIC NECKBEARDS I WONDER WHY YOU GO ON MASS SHOOTINGS MAYBE ITS BECAUSE EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF YOU EVERYWHERE
Exactly, that's it summarized perfectly. The cuck just turned on a camera and started talking shit aimlessly.

if i was to choose how to cull the population, i would choose people that watch e-celeb videos.

hes probably a blue pilled cuck.

if i was to choose how to cull the population, i would choose people that watch e-celeb videos.

Average IQ world wide would rocket skyward with just the first pass.

i wish his stupid aryan face would get drenched in hydrochloric acid

I want to throw acid to his face

why are we still here, just to suffer, Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you?

Very good video if you want to up subscriber counts. FYI, the quality of the video suggests that he's a plant.

why they attack us? if there are more incel then normies can get pussy easily.
we are making their game simple and still gettin tons of shit

"Just looking at how alot of them look appearance wise. I think I might have found the reason no one wants to bang em."

Proving us right.

Just fix your personality bro..........
I mean we already know we can't get laid because we're ugly, but at least he's not bullshitting us with the personality meme.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back