Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All the Asian guys I know are sucking and fucking

lol @ the username "very angry uni student"

Bet she is a landwhale and/or sub5

Simpsons reference?
Sneed%27s_feed_and_seed.png

@sneed (not chuck) thoughts?

I think foids just assume every guy gets pussy and that virgins are really rare

Correct. They see incels in the same way we see "femcels".
Im getting annoyed of seeing the stuff of like "oh just be a man and figure it out to get laid stop being a loser" even before I was blackpilled I realised how retarded that is.

This is a very, very high level of lying. I think this is a troll. Only niggers can get pity sex anyway

Unless you are the regular manlet
I've frauded as non virgin my entire life :feelskek: I suppose that contributes to the issue, telling a foid you are a virgin is death.

Im getting annoyed of seeing the stuff of like "oh just be a man and figure it out to get laid stop being a loser" even before I was blackpilled I realised how retarded that is.
I had to cut off people that kept telling me that bullshit

I think foids just assume every guy gets pussy and that virgins are really rare
Ding ding ding!
Foids are so solipsistic that they can only perceive themselves. Everything they experience is an extension of themselves. This is why the vast majority of them aren't even human. No self-awareness, no social "self," and no empathy. Instead, they are the mask they wear. They don't feel emotions in the same way we do. To them, the only emotion that exists is the ick. That's it!
That's why they use virgin as an insult. It's the same as when a christfag calls you a demon, or when a leftoid calls you a chud or a nazi. Deep down, they don't really believe things like that exist, because they shut it out of their worldviews. If they believed in nazis, and demons, and virgins, they wouldn't use those terms so flippantly, and instead only use them to refer to those things as they are, and not based on qualities they percieve about them.
In short: Women = Chinese citizens

The guy in question:
OIG 1

Sucks and fucked

It’s Reddit so I assume the op is a faggot/tranny

She must be ugly

isn't it funny how we used to be amoeba and now white women are lying about finding a manlet asian at KFC to prove blackpilled white men wrong about their worldview on an internet forum

...sucking? Is she talking about faggots?