Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All slayers are taking pics like this now

dignitas-logo.jpg
images

"Hello. Do you have any appointments for this afternoon, please?"

2018: When even Chad needs maxxing

Cope. You see this more today because even more high value men are being forced into incel. Women simply do not like dick much ANYMORE, give them smartphone with social media validation and they are good to volcel for long time.

Mythical Chad - he no longer exists, many bluepilled fools have to catch up and redpill themselves on this pronto

LOL@even trying.

I swear, every nonchad at 14 should be thrown into a woodchipper. Every man should be given free tickets to fly to Dignitas to do what women would prefer that he do.
Cope. You see this more today because even more high value men are being forced into incel. Women simply do not like dick much ANYMORE, give them smartphone with social media validation and they are good to volcel for long time.

Mythical Chad - he no longer exists, many bluepilled fools have to catch up and redpill themselves on this pronto

Hell By the Dashboard Light got to you, I see.

> pics of top tier Chads
> "Mythical chad doesn't exist"

So are the guys above CGI?

Chads arent stupid. They know women love men with cats or dogs as pets. Thats it though. If you have any other pet they dont care

Women don't want Chad anymore? I don't know about that lol but women needing to be dicked down everyday and having an extremely high primitive sex drive is overrated for sure and there are females that will volcel for years rather than settle for even a strong 7/10 male in 2018.

first guy is normie tier

and none of this shit matters

a shitty selfie of a real chad (not roiding bloated idiots) is infinitely better than all the clever instagram pics in the world

...and? Show us the point of this post, oh almighty OP

I am certain they do not intend to attract women by having a photo with a pet taken, them being kind and handsome is well above female requirements already.

It's working on female instinct: It's showing that he can care for a pet, therefor can take care of a baby. High IQ approach.

LOL@even trying.

I swear, every nonchad at 14 should be thrown into a woodchipper. Every man should be given free tickets to fly to Dignitas to do what women would prefer that he do.

Hell By the Dashboard Light got to you, I see.

> pics of top tier Chads
> "Mythical chad doesn't exist"

So are the guys above CGI?
What? They may be Chads or whatever, but these guys aren't slaying, hence the animal pictures. Those pet pictures suggest these guys could be living TFL before anything else.

FACE you were audibly shocked at many things Hell By Dashboard was saying, but you should take some time to reflect over things he said because dude was dropping redpill.

guess im gonna buy a cat.

Someone end my misery plz.

What? They may be Chads or whatever, but these guys aren't slaying, hence the animal pictures. Those pet pictures suggest these guys could be living TFL before anything else.

FACE you were audibly shocked at many things Hell By Dashboard was saying, but you should take some time to reflect over things he said because dude was dropping redpill.

I am not even going to induldge this trolling.

tenor.gif

first guy is normie tier

and none of this shit matters

a shitty selfie of a real chad (not roiding bloated idiots) is infinitely better than all the clever instagram pics in the world
Just look at how perfect the first guys nose is though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back