Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All sex is grape

dies-from-cringe-meme.gif

Chad not committing = rape

You're no entitled to consent sweatie

Technically she is right. Unless the said man is a 10/10 Chad then in her mind its coercion because women couldn't be attracted to anyone else except a total Chad, yet women have sex constatly with betabuxxing doormat oofy doofies. Ofc its actually the women using the men for resources and not him taking advantage of her, but she still wants to view herself as an eternal victim so this is her stance.

This subreddit is a joke

This is like listening to a rich kid who cries about getting all the present he wants but its not enough. "Boohoo I have easy access to sex which most of the opposite sex can barely get, How can I make myself a victim this time!"

Female pessimists can have relationships any time they want while male pessimists are lonely uggos nobody wants to be around, that's the difference between larping and experiencing actual hardship brought on by loneliness

muh rape :foidSoy:
typical reddit

They are literally our foid counterpart :feelskek:
Only in terms of hate. There’s a major difference we are like this because no one wants to have sex with us but they are like this because they got pumped and dumped by chad and now they hate innocent men

I think I hate that sub more then TwoXRetardzomes and IT.

Something about a group of insanely privileged people choosing to be negative, is peak suburban cracker behavior.

What is that word salad is even trying to convey? I don't even care to finish reading it

So fucking cringe dumb cunt should stfu

"Never interrupt your opponent while (s)he is in the middle of making a mistake."

Fellas, let them dilute the meaning of rape further and further. This could lead to actual, forceful rape slowly losing its perceived heinousness in the future, and in turn could lead to us having lots of fun.

>hormones = non consensual
lolwhat