Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal All Russia Haters are gay WITHOUT exceptions

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adi naa pilla ra... adi naa pilla
★★★★★
Russia is way worse than Ukraine.
Russia again shows everyone how they are an evil nation.

Nothing based at all about suppressing non-violent speech.
I fully support Ukraine. Russia is the aggressor and everyone should support Ukraine until Russia is expulsed from all occupied territories including Crimea.

So are you surprised when he makes posts like this :lul:

Yeah, I would trade being raped once (without any significant negative consequences like getting HIV, and even anally by a guy) for being a "normie", i.e. getting LTR with LTB, easily. But I honestly wouldn't trade it if I were raped every day.
I would agree to violent anal sex by a guy if I would guaranteed become a 5+

I swear all the Russia hater are faggots ALWAYS :lul:

@Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit @NorthernWind @blackpillednigga @wereq

I swear all the Russia hater are faggots ALWAYS :lul:

@Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit @NorthernWind @blackpillednigga @wereq
supporting ukraine is giga normie trait (or either ur an actual ukrainian lol)

@edgelordcel @Anarcho Nihilist you guys are next :feelskek:

retard nigger faggot, every country around russia hates them, out of coincidence just as big as jews getting kicked out of every place that has ever existed

Tundraniggers are subhuman

Russia is a nasty country that, with tons of oil and gas, has not become Norway or the UAE, it is corrupt like Africa. Just like the Black elite takes all the money for themselves and wallows in luxury while their people are starving. The same is true in Russia, everything outside of St. Petersburg or Moscow is the third world, especially the Far East.

Russia is a nasty country that, with tons of oil and gas, has not become Norway or the UAE, it is corrupt like Africa. Just like the Black elite takes all the money for themselves and wallows in luxury while their people are starving. The same is true in Russia, everything outside of St. Petersburg or Moscow is the third world, especially the Far East.
DNR, Russia number 1

I hope all lovers of Russia will go to live somewhere in Buryatia or Tyva or in Transbaikalia, where a wooden toilet in the yard is still mainly used.

I hope all lovers of Russia will go to live somewhere in Buryatia or Tyva or in Transbaikalia, where a wooden toilet in the yard is still mainly used.
Ok faggot

Ok faggot
Fucker, why do you love Russia from a distance? Why don't you volunteer for the Russian army and die in an assault attack for some village in the Donetsk region.

Fucker, why do you love Russia from a distance? Why don't you volunteer for the Russian army and die in an assault attack for some village in the Donetsk region.
He wants to merry russia women saar. He love russia women so much he needs Russia women in his life saar

pakistan mog yall

retard nigger faggot, every country around russia hates them, out of coincidence just as big as jews getting kicked out of every place that has ever existed
even if you hate russia, most of their problems can be blamed on the JSA imperialism. jews are afraid of receiving competition so they sanction and ruin countries that defy JSA

Zelensky is a homosexual and was a male prostitute.

And JFL @ @SociallyStupid's hypothetical gayposts. :feelskek::feelshaha:

Being an incel in russia is a death sentence. It's used a fucking joke there because virgins in russia is fucking anomaly.

even if you hate russia, most of their problems can be blamed on the JSA imperialism. jews are afraid of receiving competition so they sanction and ruin countries that defy JSA
Jewish oligarchs are a privileged class in Russia. They have no reason to sanction their own.

russia is a massive mongoloid commieblock shitole that gets mogged even by its post soviet republics theres zero hope for this nation of degenerate alcoholics and stalinist genetic trash but ukraine is even worse.

Why doesn't the merica try to take Russian if it's sooooo great

You forgot Belarus.
I also can say that every country around Germany hates them. Every country around US hates them. Every country near Japan hates them. Every country around China hates them etc.

Almost every country has huge contrasts between poor and rich regions or developed and undeveloped regions.

PHULL SAPPORT

So why people love Ukraine from a distance instead of fighting in Ukraine?
And there are many Ukraine's supporters in Europe.

Ix4hg5j25wt81

russia is a massive mongoloid commieblock shitole that gets mogged even by its post soviet republics theres zero hope for this nation of degenerate alcoholics and stalinist genetic trash but ukraine is even worse.
Mongoloids are a tiny minority in Russia.

there were moments where putin said he supports jews, "my jews are stronger than your jews" even

You forgot Belarus.
I also can say that every country around Germany hates them. Every country around US hates them. Every country near Japan hates them. Every country around China hates them etc.
belarus president is putin's lapdog, always relying on him to make the big decisions, that go beyond how many oak trees need to be sown in local park

belarus president is putin's lapdog, always relying on him to make the big decisions, that go beyond how many oak trees need to be sown in local park
Again, you're saying like US don't have it's lapdogs.
Countries like Baltic states or South K never oppose US in anything. They are modelling their entire foreign and internal policy to satisfy their masters.

Or Poles, I think they also hate Russia
Yea, no shit Sherlock. Russia literally enslaved us under communism from 1945 to 1989, why wouldnt we hate someone who enslaved us and made us living in piss and poverty.
Detaching our country from Russia influence was like immidiate jump in quality of life.

Last edited:
Yea, no shit Sherlock. Russia literally enslaved us under communism from 1945 to 1989, why wouldnt we hate someone who enslaved us and made us living in piss and poverty.
At least you Poles steal their woman today :feelskek:

@To koniec Poles are fakecels just go to Russia :feelsugh: