Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All recent societal and technological advancements have made life impossible for ugly men

• Thread starter blackpillforever
  • Start date
B

blackpillforever

Greycel
Dating apps: Women have thousands of men to choose from so they have no reason to give an ugly guy a chance. The only interaction an ugly guy will get from these is from some bot. Back in the 80s and 90s when these apps didn't exist women could only choose from their local area so men had a much greater chance. That's why male virginity rates have skyrocketed over the past decades.

Women entering the workforce: Makes ugly men finding a job much more competitive and difficult. Most employers have gender quotas and affirmative action bullshit, so they will always hire the less qualified woman over the more qualified men. Also, most ugly men have been bullied and socially ostracized in school, so it is likely they won't have enough social skills as the other women who are applying. Even with good social skills you'll still be discriminated against if you're ugly, many studies have shown that ugly people make less money and are far less likely to get a job. If an ugly man can't even get a good job, then he is pretty considered useless to society.

Social Media: Most friendships and relationships nowadays are created through social media like Snapchat and Instagram, where appearance is the most important factor on there. If you're an ugly guy trying to add/make friends with people on there you'll just get ghosted and rejected. And if you don't put your face on your profile people will think you're an even bigger weirdo. The ugly men I see on these social medias always have very little followers/ likes on their posts. And if you don't have any social media people will think you're a weirdo as well, so there is no winning solution.

So basically, as an ugly man, you're fucked now more than ever.

Dating apps: Women have thousands of men to choose from so they have no reason to give an ugly guy a chance. The only interaction an ugly guy will get from these is from some bot. Back in the 80s and 90s when these apps didn't exist women could only choose from their local area so men had a much greater chance. That's why male virginity rates have skyrocketed over the past decades.

Women entering the workforce: Makes ugly men finding a job much more competitive and difficult. Most employers have gender quotas and affirmative action bullshit, so they will always hire the less qualified woman over the more qualified men. Also, most ugly men have been bullied and socially ostracized in school, so it is likely they won't have enough social skills as the other women who are applying. Even with good social skills you'll still be discriminated against if you're ugly, many studies have shown that ugly people make less money and are far less likely to get a job. If an ugly man can't even get a good job, then he is pretty considered useless to society.

Social Media: Most friendships and relationships nowadays are created through social media like Snapchat and Instagram, where appearance is the most important factor on there. If you're an ugly guy trying to add/make friends with people on there you'll just get ghosted and rejected. And if you don't put your face on your profile people will think you're an even bigger weirdo. The ugly men I see on these social medias always have very little followers/ likes on their posts. And if you don't have any social media people will think you're a weirdo as well, so there is no winning solution.

High iq nice first threads

Bookmarked

now factor in that an incel helped to start the social media, image is everything ERa, eg cukBORG in 2008 with facebook, the dude is fucking SUB ZERO IQ SOCIALLY HE LITERALLY FUCKED HIMSELF OVER in years to come

ITS FUCKING PATHETIC HE HAD NO VISION FOR HOW HUMANS WOULD USE THE PLATFORM AND THE SOCIAL EFFECTS

high iq
social media has destroyed my life. tried to download tinder a few years ago and literally got zero matches

Looks became more and more important for men while at the same time it became more and more less important for women. It was probably never that hard for an average looking man (and below) to find a significant other.
And you would expect that many men are raging against this trend but no, many men are simps and cope with „I love myself“ or „I don’t want a gf anyway“. They are nothing but a joke.

Looks became more and more important for men while at the same time it became more and more less important for women. It was probably never that hard for an average looking man (and below) to find a significant other.
And you would expect that many men are raging against this trend but no, many men are simps and cope with „I love myself“ or „I don’t want a gf anyway“. They are nothing but a joke.
Because men allowed this to happen and females hating us is just the result.

Brutal and true. Facebook essentially ruined my life in 2012. Now there are dating apps, and everyone is posting model-like photos on instagram, etc. It has only gotten worse and it is just too hard to compete. I just want to find one girl that loves me to settle down with. One night stands are impossible anyway, I'm not even going to think about that anymore