Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All racism and anger is the result of inceldom

M

MikeCuckabee

Banned
-
If all the Arab women coming over looked like Nadia Ali and wanted to fuck bald nerdics, all Muslim haters would disappear

SFcel racism is because white women are hottest n have best personalities but reject incels for ethnics and bad boy white chads

You will never find a chad sfcel.

That is why this place is so racist, because we are incels. I hate any ethnic that gets white woken bc they reject me even though I am white

Pretty much. That's also why women never truly belong to any nation.They don't benefit from tribalism like men do.

I am incel and not racist

I respect my incel brothers of all races. I still hate niggers, chinks, gooks, shitskins and whites who are normies or Chads though.

Immigrants coming are almost all men

you SHOULD hate them, every single one of them worsens the gender ratio even further

Cuck-Damage said:
you SHOULD hate them, every single one of them worsens the gender ratio even further

ya i fucking hate white people

SeifEsteem said:
Cuck-Damage said:
ya i fucking hate white people

Ok, but why quote me that has nothing to do with what I said

MikeCuckabee said:
If all the Arab women coming over looked like Nadia Ali and wanted to fuck bald nerdics, all Muslim haters would disappear
Of course, tribalism is hardwired into the male brain (modern peoples are basically just extended tribes) so every foreign man is automatically viewed as threat, since if they have children they do so at your expense or that of another member of your tribe (which weakens the cohesion of said tribe). Foreign women don't emit the same response for obvious reasons. Racism most of the time just stems from concern for the tribe, Chad can also be a racist because of that.

I’ve seen chads angry and with racist beliefs all the time.

It’s just that when you’re attractive, anger is assertiveness and considered dignified and racism is viewed as realism and honesty.

Fuck halo

True to a certain extent, but even Chads still don't like foreign males. Some might not mind them simply because their life has been so fucking easy, they have no sense of compitition unlike incels, who have a hellish life and can't afford to be nice to anyone.

False

Racism is innate to everyone

its why democrats don't live next to minorities

The source of all conflict and injustice in this world is unequal distribution of looks among males

Well duh.

Total Imbecile said:
The source of all conflict and injustice in this world is unequal distribution of looks among males

Close -- it's unrealistic standards and entitlement among women.

LOL fuck racism i hate you all. You think white people are better? They're just as terrible as everyone else. Fuck you all

Fuck everyone except people who want go give me money or women who want to fuck me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back