Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW All promiscuous women should be required by law to feature in periodical "thanksgiving" fuckfests

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

100% COMPLETE solution to inceldom:

1) all women are required to be married by 14.
2) women cannot work/drive or leave the house without father/husband/brother companion.
3) all types of welfare are removed.
4) all women that vehemently refuse to marry or that have been found cheating their husbands: they're required by law to become state whores and be featured periodically in fuckfests like the one in this JAV, where they get to have orgies with incels and lower status men in general. They're thanking the men for allowing them to live and have freedom to be sluts fucking Chads instead of getting killed by stoning like it should be the case.

Ideally those women would also get sterilized so no single mom dysfunctional offspring would pester our societies.

Last edited:
Anyone who is against this is arguing for mindless injustice, the femoids benefiting from there being no enforced monogamy shouldn't be able to contradict themselves

Last edited:
brilliant I like it. We need more solutions to controlling the foids like this

I'm down. How would guys like us be married off to young women though? Especially the oldcels.

I'm down. How would guys like us be married off to young women though? Especially the oldcels.
Age of consent becomes puberty. Fathers are encouraged to marry their young daughters off to older, more stable men.

Age of consent becomes puberty. Fathers are encouraged to marry their young daughters off to older, more stable men.
I like it. Marrying them off to older and stable is the most logical decision to make. It's only fair that they get a young, tight virgin wife for all the toil and hard work they've done.

By the time society becomes like this, I'll likely be older as well.

should be allowed to buy wives, I have an old man here in my neighborhood who says that his father bought his mother by trading for two cows.

giphy.gif

SOD Fan Thanksgiving Festival! No Time Limits! If You Can Cum Over And Over Again You Are A God! An Unlimited Ejaculation Bus Tour With 16 Ultra Popular Actresses Vs General Population Wanted Amateurs In A Dream Matchup Large Orgies Special! 19 Ladies In A 2 Day 1 Night 79 Cum Shot Tour!

Now that is a title.

This is the type of shit cucks screenshot to post on IT

If this were real, it would be a dream, could be happy fuck :feelsautistic::lul:

I would have time to amass a fortune, and above all to become a stable, principled man and obtain my femoid for reproduction :feelzez::feelsokman:

Dreaming costs nothing
:feelsbadman::feelscry:
should be allowed to buy wives, I have an old man here in my neighborhood who says that his father bought his mother by trading for two cows.
All Arabs and Hindus are chads, women do not choose:feelsokman:

Attachments

• 1525419767364.jpg
    1525419767364.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 57
this is what every society should strive to achieve

Isn't there a big fuck fest in Rio De Janeiro during the Carneval? Where everyone can go and have sex with anyone?

I genuinely wish this was how it worked. Men would be much less violent if we could be guaranteed the release of sex

I don't care about the generation after us. I care about US now. And nothing is going to save us from living a life of misery and disappointment.