Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope All politics is Cope.

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
Caring deeply about shit you have no control over is a symptom of you having no control over your own life. Unless you are in a war zone what privileged chads decides behind closed doors has little to no Value.

No you're coping. If I fight and die for my race without fear despite being an incel I will be rewarded and reborn as a blonde, tall, dark triad Sturmführer Chäd in the fourth Reich :feelsthink:

Agreed.

Caring deeply about shit you have no control over is a symptom of you having no control over your own life.

Based and Epictetus pilled.

Caring deeply about shit you have no control over is a symptom of you having no control over your own life.
True.
Unless you are in a war zone what privileged chads decides behind closed doors has little to no Value.
A lot of politicians, donors, war profiteers were only chads when younger or higher tier normies at best. There's a reason there's the saying that politics is show business for ugly people.

No politics gave women rights and welfare which caused inceldom

Caring deeply about shit you have no control over is a symptom of you having no control over your own life. Unless you are in a war zone what privileged chads decides behind closed doors has little to no Value.
And that's why I don't care about mainstream prevailing politics where instead I develop my own political thought processes as I suspect most of us here already do. I think everybody here already knows or is full aware of that nothing will change until the current social political order dies, I think that is already a given at this juncture.

??? Being in a political system is cope then...and we’re all in a political system.

??? Being in a political system is cope then...and we’re all in a political system.
We're in a political system as captives, not by our choice. Big difference.

We're in a political system as captives, not by choice. Big difference.
Tbh, but the existance of political systems and us being in it doesn’t mean it’s cope. That’s like saying living or breathing is a cope, or that living under a government is cope. Is having consciousness or opinions also a cope?

Tbh, but the existance of political systems and us being in it doesn’t mean it’s cope. That’s like saying living or breathing is a cope, or that living under a government is cope. Is having consciousness or opinions also a cope?
Also true.

Being too emotionally invested into politics is a cope. But simply having political views is not.

Being too emotionally invested into politics is a cope. But simply having political views is not.
100% on the money but when you at the marches in America and see what they protest about it scream, my life has no meaning.

No you're coping. If I fight and die for my race without fear despite being an incel I will be rewarded and reborn as a blonde, tall, dark triad Sturmführer Chäd in the fourth Reich :feelsthink:
based