Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All people around are my enemy. The society is my enemy.

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
Yesterday I realized this.

Most of my fucking life I have been coping with the fact that all the people around me are my enemies.

They want different things than me.
They think differently.
I dont enjoy the same things or want the same things.
Women are not attracted to me.
I lack most of the talents I would want or need to achieve things I want.
They indoctrinated me to believe things that arent real, are not good for me or are not achievable for me.

Since I discovered this community I realized I have been in denial of the fact that really I dont like any of those people and I have been hiding it.
Now I know the society is my enemy.
I keep thinking what would it be like to live alone.

Now that I know these things I am better and I am on my way to freedom.

İt's over for NPCpilledcel

Everyone except my parents are my enemy. And even they probably want me to take care of them when they're old, and give them grandchildren (lmao, the denial).

Everyone except my parents are my enemy.

Couldn't agree more, we are loners , outcats and we have to view everyone as our enemy , even people who didn't hurt you are still part of the society and part of the problem wheather they know it or not. Only our parents really love us and care trully !!!

Most of my fucking life I have been coping with the fact that all the people around me are my enemies.

They think differently.
They indoctrinated me to believe things that arent real, are not good for me or are not achievable for me.

Since I discovered this community I realized I have been in denial of the fact that really I dont like any of those people and I have been hiding it.

The NPCpill is brutal

This is all relatable as fuck.

Even if our parents might love us, they do not want what we want. For example, our parents might not want us to have sex with most western women. This is understandable to a rational, blackpilled man, but a red or bluepilled teen will not have an easy time with this idea.

Even if our parents might love us, they do not want what we want. For example, our parents might not want us to have sex with most western women. This is understandable to a rational, blackpilled man, but a red or bluepilled teen will not have an easy time with this idea.

Yes.

Lol at my parents asking me about GF and grandchildren.

"I was married at your age"

Well world was a different place!

Yes.

Lol at my parents asking me about GF and grandchildren.

"I was married at your age"

Well world was a different place!
Yep. Apparently my dad was hot shit in college or sth. That was before tinder; not to mention he's taller than me, and also wasn't coddled by his parents....

Yep. Apparently my dad was hot shit in college or sth. That was before tinder; not to mention he's taller than me, and also wasn't coddled by his parents....

My dad married almost like his 1st GF and it worked.

World was so much better.

They think differently.

Welcome to the real world.

They think differently.

Think of them as Sharks. They are calm until they taste blood. Then, there is no limit to their cruelty and they will tear and rip until there is nothing of you left. Everyone has their own Shark moves and styles. Class Sharks could kill you in a split second with their cronies and hitmen. Academia Sharks will play the long game to deprive you of opportunities and destroy nature. Other Sharks manipulate you with scams. The worst however are the Femsharks. They will take your heart and soul. In my case it is too late. A Femshark took my heart and I spend multiple hours every day thinking about her and how my life will never be worth it without her. For me, the only ending will be a bullet between the eyes. Do not be like me. Stay in the house and out of deep waters.

Last edited:
Its every man for himself out there

Another blackpilled day begins.

We live in a society
Bottom text