Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News All of ZX (bank ER) victims were women (5 killed), police chief says

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...shooters-victims-were-women-police-chief-says

Armed with a gun, Zephen Xaver, 21, walked into a SunTrust Bank in Sebring, Florida, on Wednesday afternoon, took four employees and one customer hostage, and shot them dead. They were all women.

Then, Xaver called the police to tell them what he’d done.

While police made their way to the bank, just off a highway along Lake Jackson, dispatchers tried to keep Xaver on the phone. When SWAT arrived, he refused to allow officers access to the victims.

The police chief finally gave SWAT permission to break the bank’s windows and enter the building, and Xaver surrendered and was taken into custody. By then, all five women had succumbed to their injuries and were pronounced dead at the scene.

During a press conference Thursday morning, Sebring Police Chief Karl Hoglund said that three of the five victims’ families had requested their information be withheld. The other two victims, a customer and an employee, were identified as Cynthia Watson and Merciel Lopez, respectively.

“We have no information at this time as to what his true motive has been,” said Hoglund, who stressed that the investigation was ongoing and in its early stages. “We believe it was a random act, where nobody specifically was targeted.”

Hoglund also couldn’t say whether Xaver, who’s been charged with five counts of premeditated murder in the first degree, had the sole intention of killing people or if he also intended to rob the bank.

Law enforcement also didn't say what kind of gun Xaver had, but his ex-girlfriend, Alex Gerlach, told the Washington Post that Xaver said he’d bought a gun just last week. She wasn’t especially surprised given that he’d always liked firearms.

seems like a false flag tbh, but based if it isn't

Gerlach told the Associated Press that Xaver “always hated people and wanted everybody to die.” She also told the Post the two met at a psychiatric hospital in 2013.

“Since the time we met, he had this fascination with death,” Gerlach told the Post. “It got worse as we broke up. We got back together on and off for a while. Then I decided it was too much for my mental health.” She also said he aspired to join the military, because he wanted to kill people.

Two Facebook accounts linked to Xaver (which have since been taken offline) were littered with dark imagery, like pictures of the Grim Reaper. His interests include “Alex Jones memes” and “Milo Yiannopoulos,” whose book he gave a five-star rating.

Even if he isn't a incel st. ZX is based asf ngl

didn't killed himself, smart, now he will be able to live a NEET lifestyle for the rest of his life

didn't killed himself, smart, now he will be able to live a NEET lifestyle for the rest of his life
Pretty sure life in jail isn't pleasant for those people, but ok

5 kills is good, based Z X

Of course its nothing but bitches working cushy bank jobs. When I go to the bank it's nothing but foids at every counter. So it's no surprise he wasted only foids, you rarely find men in those types of jobs.

LifeFuel, all his victims were female.

“But he probably killed a bunch of precious incels, stop glorifying mass murderers” :soy:

You either esterelize or kill hypergamic woman or you are supporting incel apartheid for the future.

I rather do the first because muh morals.

another staged shooting to make incels look bad kek

was thinking the same, who the fuck is named Zephen Xaver, it seems like some kind of computer generated bot name

this guy isnt even incel. So there is no reason to pin this on the incel community

Of course its nothing but bitches working cushy bank jobs. When I go to the bank it's nothing but foids at every counter. So it's no surprise he wasted only foids, you rarely find men in those types of jobs.
literally takes a couple braincels to work @ a bank. that's why u see only foids

Another day, another mass shooting. Nothing new here gentlemen.

Based blackpilled normie

I want to see the bodies

I'd rather just end it at that point tbh

He must have targeted females. There'd have been a security guard and sacrificial cuck males present.

@AsiaCel
You post so much edgy stuff, but I guarantee that you don't have the courage and kookiness necessary to follow through on what you're urging on others to commit. Not that you should though.
I don't endorse senseless violence, my posts are edgy that's all.

He must have targeted females. There'd have been a security guard and sacrificial cuck males present.

For sure, any man working there is only so they can soak up the bullets when shit goes down and there had to be white knight civilians around too willing to be meat shields for foids. Seems like nigga went out of his way to specifically target foids.

For sure, any man working there is only so they can soak up the bullets when shit goes down and there had to be white knight civilians around too willing to be meat shields for foids. Seems like nigga went out of his way to specifically target foids.
Wrong. According to news report they say women were the only people, I think there was another person who escaped but women were the majority.