Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All of your life was decided before you we're born

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Yes. These two moments decided the overall quality of the next 80 years you will spent on this planet. These moments literally shaped your life.

First one is called genetic recombination and that moment settles down your dating and social life. Because genetic recombination is looks

Second one is womb - too much testosterone - you will be Assburgers. Too low - Schizophrenic
These few months settles down on your cognitive abilities - and your overall SMV

IT NEVER BEGAN. IT WAS OVER BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED

Over and out.

it was all decided in the womb

it was all decided in the womb
If you go deeper then that you will find that it was over from the beginning of BIGBANG.

What about for shortcels? While having taller parents do help with winding up to be taller later on, its possible for one to stunt their growth and end up being shorter than what they would normally be. (Bad Diet and lack of sleep due to shitty parenting for example.)

What about for shortcels? While having taller parents do help with winding up to be taller later on, its possible for one to stunt their growth and end up being shorter than what they would normally be. (Bad Diet and lack of sleep due to shitty parenting for example.)
did you stunt your growth?

Sometimes I think I did. Because I ended up being shorter than my dad and only 1 inch taller than my mom JFL
height? also if u ate at least 3k cals while in your growth spurt, you should be fine

i didnt sleep well, had a bad schedule, but ate a lot and grew past my potential even with manlet parents

height? also if u ate at least 3k cals while in your growth spurt, you should be fine

i didnt sleep well, had a bad schedule, but ate a lot and grew past my potential even with manlet parents
No idea of my calorie intake during teen years, but I wasn't skinny nor fat, my BMI was always normal.

5'4 :feelsree:

No idea of my calorie intake during teen years, but I wasn't skinny nor fat, my BMI was always normal.

5'4 :feelsree:
it's so fucking important to BLOATmaxx as a kid/teen.

i ate 3-5k cals a day, chowing anything i could find which i believe helped me grow past my parents height substantially

it's so fucking important to BLOATmaxx as a kid/teen.

i ate 3-5k cals a day, chowing anything i could find which i believe helped me grow past my parents height substantially
Too late now. Only hope is to maybe shoemaxx with those elevated/insole stuff or leg lengthening (not really in favor due to its price and it being risky)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back