Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill all of your accomplishments are worthless btw

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
i used to cope with academics, thinking winning academic competitions and studycelling would help me be successful

none of that shit matters lololololol

looks=life

Cute teen girls will be impressed by you victories at academic competitions

Rotting is the only right thing to do

Everything is fucking meaningless but it's cope or rope.

Time to do drugs buddy boyo

i used to cope with academics, thinking winning academic competitions and studycelling would help me be successful

looks=life
At least you can go to a good college and get a well paying wagecuck job to fund your alcohol addictions

Nothing matters

I have no accomplishments

At least you have a high graduation. I have High School and failed higher graduation 2 times. Now I'm a wagecel for the rest of my life just because of that.

this i know already

Just don't agree.
I get more enjoyment out of vidiya and manga than I would from validation

Skeletal volume=quality of life

I'm worried about the future and how even with above average grades, I won't get employed cuz of my looks.

I already know I would never get employed to be salesmen or anyting like that cuz they no that no one would buy anything from an ugly creature like me. So I reckon most jobs where u have to be social I wouldn't be able to do.

It's over.

Non chads shouldn't even try in life, it's not like any of your achievements matter anyway.

Indeed. Chad can have sex without any accomplishments.

Actually looks don't matter. Looks can only get you so far in life :soy:
If you don't look good, you just have to try harder :soy:
Actually trying hard isn't necessary, just be yourself :soy:
It's all about confidence :soy:
But work always pays off :soy:

It's just crazy how much of an expert coper you have to be to not realize how fucked you are if you are at the bottom of the barrel in looks. Not average, not slightly below average, but far below what is "normal".

Actions, achievements... all of that doesn't matter if you look like a pathetic freak of nature.
How many grandmas you have to help across the street before foid gets wet for you, huh?
How many Mother Theresa feats do you have to do before foids swarm you, huh?
It doesn't matter, because there is no achievement for your face.

I realized this pretty early on. My grades dropped the more demotivated I got. Inceldom ruins your entire life.

Random acconplishments won't give you a good face

lifefuel for lowiqcels

looks=life
I mean if you get a high paying job you can get pretty good copes. you won't ever feel like Chad though