Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All of the people you talked to in school were incels

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
I just noticed something. I never really had many friends in school. The friends I did have were not real friends, either. We never talked or did anything together after school. All we did was sit together at the lunch table. Anyway, they are all incels. There were like 10 people at our table. They were autists, retards, fat kids, guys with severe acne, guys with obvious birth defects, etc. There was not one normal person who decided to sit at that table. We hardly ever spoke. But when we did it would usually be these really really obviously low iq jokes. Then sometimes one of the retarded kids would act up and have to be taken out of the lunch room. True story. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelshaha:

Frens

I only had 4 friends in my entire school life, 3 of them have or had a gf and the other is a truecel like me as far as i know

i never had friends, not even fake ones, so can't really relate
Yeah I dont know any of these people now. We were more or less just guys who ate lunch together. Sometimes I wonder if I was sitting at the table that was specifically there for people with disabilities.

My incel friends excluded me ngl

I only had 4 friends in my entire school life, 3 of them have or had a gf and the other is a truecel like me as far as i know
This is similar to what happened to me in high school ngl. I had 3 friends, 2 of them had gfs and 1 of them a shortcel. LIfefuel for me since both of them broke up with their gfs and one of them even ended up orbitting.

This is similar to what happened to me in high school ngl. I had 3 friends, 2 of them had gfs and 1 of them a shortcel. LIfefuel for me since both of them broke up with their gfs and one of them even ended up orbitting.
Tbh i thought 2 of my friends from school ended up being truecels but i found them on facebook and instagram and they are slaying :feelsrope:

pretty relatable ngl. there's no designated circle of dipshits like that at my school though, I just have a couple people who I'm actually on good terms with and they're all KHHV

Last edited:
My incel friends excluded me ngl
Brutal when even incels don't want to be around you. I dont think we really wanted to be around each other, either, jfl. We all went home to play video games. I mean, the ones who had the mental capacity to play them.

Brutal when even incels don't want to be around you. I dont think we really wanted to be around each other, either, jfl. We all went home to play video games. I mean, the ones who had the mental capacity to play them.
NOOOOOOOOOOO

Can relate. Those "friends" I had were more just who I was forced to be friends with as a result of low status

They had incel mindsets when I met them, but now they're becoming more normie

I had friends

They had incel mindsets when I met them, but now they're becoming more normie

Right I wonder what ever became of those guys. I know that the guys in special education didn't get girlfriends. Really I am almost 100% sure that none of them ever did. When you have incel looks, you aren't sitting with the Chads and Chadlites. I was bluepilled in those days and I didn't yet understand that the reason that the popular kids were popular is simply because of their looks. There was nothing else special about them. So I had to sit at the mental handicap/incel table. Really I was glad to be sitting there though tbh. People at that table left me the fuck alone. Nobody was bragging at that table or bullying anyone.
Can relate. Those "friends" I had were more just who I was forced to be friends with as a result of low status
pretty relatable ngl. there's no designated circle of dipshits like that at my school though, I just have a couple people who I'm actually on good terms with and they're all KHHV
Thanks brothers :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

One of them died in weird circumstances obviously he roped