Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All of the foid infiltrators are getting me really depressed

A

AcidTrip

Banned
-
This is our space, not there’s. Are they too stupid to understand that? We hate them and they hate us, so why come here? It’s really starting to piss me off and is adding to my depression. :feelsUgh:

Though it sucks and I hate it, at least the new subforum will divert these bitches away from trying to join fully

I don't hate them

Though it sucks and I hate it, at least the new subforum will divert these bitches away from trying to join fully
true even when they did make it past before they just asked questions or trolled, now they have a section for it

I'm quite certain that Master will eventually allow them to post in the main sub-forums.

Cant even say hope you get raped them them because it will hurt their feelings

I don't know, it sucks that they can make it this far but its also heartnening to see just how retarded they are and just how obvious it is from the redditfoid typing style, but seeing all the anime foid avatars immediately start simping for foids is really disheartening. Goes to show that most niggers on SIMPS.IS are just betabuxxers waiting

Wish i could beat that tallfag to d3th thats commenting in ask an incel

I don't hate them
anime foid avatar
simp
Yup, over for trucels, he doesn't even hate the foids that come into this website to make fun and demean incels

lol hes so gay, "looks dont matter" but hes 6'2 and 6/10
I was goint to say to him that nobody gives a fuck about personality foids always say tehe hes so cute not tehe he finished university

You wouldn't hate a dog for shitting on the carpet.
You wouldn't hate a baby for crying at night.
Because you know this behavior is in their nature.
Women are the emotional gender, they aren't built to have rational thoughts, dignity, respect etc. I can acknowledge that biological fact that it's in their nature to be all of that, so I can't hate them for it.
It's not their fault, it's the mens' fault who cannot keep their women in check.

anime foid avatar
simp
Yup, over for trucels, he doesn't even hate the foids that come into this website to make fun and demean incels
low IQ.
just because I don't hate something doesn't mean I simp for it.

i think no one of these ask incel account is a foid now

i wonder what toilets will say to us

You wouldn't hate a dog for shitting on the carpet.
You wouldn't hate a baby for crying at night.
Because you know this behavior is in their nature.
Women are the emotional gender, they aren't built to have rational thoughts, dignity, respect etc. I can acknowledge that biological fact that it's in their nature to be all of that, so I can't hate them for it.
It's not their fault, it's the mens' fault who cannot keep their women in check.
You’re right, I thought you were implying something else

low IQ.
just because I don't hate something doesn't mean I simp for it.
Nah, all you care about is alleviating foids of responsibility which is what they want and is the number 1 simp behavior, just because their retarded doesn't mean you can excuse their bullshit retard

Nah, all you care about is alleviating foids of responsibility which is what they want and is the number 1 simp behavior, just because their retarded doesn't mean you can excuse their bullshit retard
Women aren't meant to have responsibility.
That's the mens' job.
Women don't need to be responsible, they just have to be loyal and submissive, that's their nature.

This is our space, not there’s. Are they too stupid to understand that? We hate them and they hate us, so why come here? It’s really starting to piss me off and is adding to my depression. :feelsUgh:
just report them

Women aren't meant to have responsibility.
That's the mens' job.
Women don't need to be responsible, they just have to be loyal and submissive, that's their nature.
not submissive, co-orporative not argumentative.