Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All of people at my environment are coping or mogging.

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I get heightmogged everyday. I get lankletmogged everyday. Parents are coping everyday. They say I'm handsome. This is the biggest cope ever. My friends say it too. But you know what ? If I was a Chad girls would swoon over me. Another cope that they say is when you go university it will be okay. No its not you copers. Chads already jackhammered holes of foids. They already fucked foids at their 14-15. What a clown world :lul::lul::lul:.

Almost all late teen boys/young men are taller (177-180cm) then me (172cm) here where i live. And almost all of them are gymmaxxing like crazy. Kek gurlz here know that this is the average now.

He's a fakecel, lol. fuck you

Teenager .is genocide when?

Ex incel

Almost all late teen boys/young men are taller (177-180cm) then me (172cm) here where i live. And almost all of them are gymmaxxing like crazy. Kek gurlz here know that this is the average now.
Yes. That is why I went doctor to predict my future height. I got handbone MR. I'm 17 and 5,6 and doctor said my potential is 5,7. I wish I used HGH years ago. Unless your face is like Zac Efron or Tom Cruise you can not be Chad. Btw remove their celeb status and they will become high tier normie. :feelsrope:
He's a fakecel, lol. fuck you
If I was Chad girls wouldn reject me. Even 4,11 girl rejected me and went to a muscular Chad. Some Chads start fucking at elementary school.

Last edited:
Kek even normies mogg each other and all get mogged by chads.
We're out of the game for good in this case.
Imagine being a mid-tier normie with a becky and to always get mogged by high-tier ones, chadlites etc. And your gf has an army of orbitters in the mean time, instagram, etc. kek

:feelsdevil:yes kill the young cheaters in life
:feels:
The thing is, I’ve talked to other teens on here who mog me to oblivion AND who have literally been cold approached by girls on multiple occasions :feels:.I talk to new people all the time, asked out loads of girls- been rejected every time. I also get called ugly and creepy. Am I a fakecel?

Last edited:
sell them blackpill