Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All of our ancestors got laid and we cant

avidacid

avidacid

Former self described bluepilled volcel
Every single one of our ancestors got laid and now our unique (albeit shitty) genetic code will die with us

Different circumstances back then, it's ogre if you're subhuman in 2019

8F09068E B980 4F97 97CA CCF29E8FFBF5

Im not really looking forward to reproduce tbh, i need ideal relationship.

Eh no, you don't know how many of your relative ancestors died as a virgin

It is not a case. The problem is opressive mechanism of souless sexocraty of degenerate west

they were all truecels

Eras come and go.
This one in particular is horseshit.

I mean direct ancestors, as in mom, dad, grandmother, grandfather
That's the only kind of ancestor. He just doesn't know what the word means.

Our genes don't die with us, you share 25% of your DNA with your siblings children, even some DNA with your cousins children.

Different circumstances back then, it's ogre if you're subhuman in 2019
nah, throughout history only top 20% of chads reproduced, we are the descendants of said chads but genetic lottery fucked us up

Last edited:
nah, throughout history only top 20% of chances reproduced, we are the descendants of said chads but genetic lottery fucked us up
Not at all true. Most people here aren't descendants of chads. People before had a WAY easier time reproducing due to traditions, religion and societal pressure.

It only takes one incel to destroy a family tree going back hundreds of years.

Not at all true. Most people here aren't descendants of chads. People before had a WAY easier time reproducing due to traditions, religion and societal pressure.
only top 20% of males reproduced throughout most of the human history, there was a brief period in europe that allowed beta males to stand a chance (christianity and the culture of monogamy), but thats gone now

Don't feel bad, we live in a different world

only top 20% of males reproduced throughout most of the human history, there was a brief period in europe that allowed beta males to stand a chance (christianity and the culture of monogamy)
We'd still stand a better chance back then considering stability played a big role as females couldn't work and were dependent on that. Also marrying as a nonvirgin was frowned upon and cheating even worse so it's not exactly like betabuxxing a used up roastie

They had it far easier in that regard. Most of them would be incels if they were to be in my place.

Our ancestors got laid easily because of a strong traditional patriarchal system that was in place during their era, I sound like a soyboy male feminist cuck but its true and how it should be, Society should be run by men and only men. When I say men not the cucks that we have in power today like Trudeau but real male leaders with strong conversative and religious values, and are able to put women in their places.

Western societies back then were pretty much like Amish communities today, there was no technology, no mobile phones/no hypergamy/strong religious institutions where pre martial sex was looked down upon/women dressed and acted conservatively. A young male simply had to work on a farm, or got a small job working on the docks for example and your father arranged for you to get married to a young religious church girl.

But we can thank the boomers for fucking everything up for this current generation.

Women's rights was a mistake

Intelligence and stability was far more prized in the pre-1960s era. I even had a recent male ancestor that impregnated multiple females concurrently.

If that was not with cute teen girls - dont care much

Well, my brother and sister are going to reproduce so the generations back then had incels which looked subhuman like us.

dominating people are always more successful in the life :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Life fuel for test tube babies