Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All of my suffering & "social issues" would slowly go away somewhat with just a few slight physical changes, including yours probably too (& "autism")

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
I know people love to say it's "deeper" shit that torments us, but all of my life issues have solely come down to looks -- and if not directly affected by looks then it is INDIRECTLY AKA confidence issues due to poor treatment of looks, etc. Basically most "social issues" are caused by LOOKS at some point in life, AKA Chad at 20+ but was incel before with worse looks and got bullied, which then created this social issue. However, imagine the drive to want to be more social with a 6/10 face than with a 3/10 one -- it's like starting the game with an Ace vs. doing so with a Joker.

If my dick was a bit bigger, jaw was a bit taller/stronger/squarer, frame a pinch better, etc. then I believe I would not have any suffering at all in this world anymore. All of my "social issues" will gradually fade in time with flaws gone.

Seriously I am 100% confident that -- should any of my slight physical flaws improve -- life would then be smooth sailing. No more "mental issues" or stress or anxiety -- just waking up knowing I'd have the right dick, more right face, etc. I'd be confident from the get-go and any opportunity presenting itself towards me I'd handle perfectly. See, confidence is just knowing you're good enough for sure -- when you're skating on the idea of how you feel it means you're not secure likely because you are lacking something important which you know could likely be better or etc. With better features I know I'd have a better life period -- not a doubt in my mind even if not solvable overnight.

"Autism" is BS. The only way you can know if autism affects your life is if life even gave you any opportunities for you to fail at, then it's the fault of autism. Too many here say it's autism when it's really still LOOKS. Good luck finding truecel guys 25+ with good faces/looks that are high functioning -- it's very unlikely. When guys say it's their "'tism" they really are ignoring the often blatant lack of opportunities they'd have presented to them by girls/women/life anyways, which is why it's a cope. If you have GOOD LOOKS and OPPORTUNITIES and STILL FAIL then it's autism, otherwise it's all down to LOOKS and :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:. "Mental issues" often dial down more often with better LOOKS.

Last edited:
If I was taller I *might* actually have a chance

Surgeries should be free for incels

Not everyone lacks "just a bit". I would have to go through hormonal treatment just to get my body hair right (with a high probability of getting boobs in the process). I would need an entirely new skeleon, since this one has done growing after the end of my half-assed puberty. Some vocal surgery, entirely new balls and then maybe I could be optimistic about tackling my shyness and low-risk, low-effort attitude.

Yeah have you seen any Chad or Stacy in depression?

Minmaxxing before even playing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: