Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All of my main bullies have now had sex/gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
One of them was a chad who got a Stacy gf at 14 and they fucked for the first time at 15 and been doing it almost everyday since. The guy came into school with bruises on his neck and sometimes he'd even have lipstick marks all over his cheeks like u see in cartoons.

The rest were high tier normies and either got a gf or ascended at 17.

Yeah, it's over.

One of them was a chad who got a Stacy gf at 14 and they fucked for the first time at 15 and been doing it almost everyday since. The guy came into school with bruises on his neck and sometimes he'd even have lipstick marks all over his cheeks like u see in cartoons.

The rest were high tier normies and either got a gf or ascended at 17.

Yeah, it's over.

The youngest at my school was 13.

same for me one of them literally got to fuck a girl on her 15th birthday (AoC)

bruh foids gave their first bjs at age 11 and had threesomes at age 12 not even kidding

you know what to do brothER. (in minecraft)

Oh yeah, I had a wealthy bully in middle school who decided to steal me money a few times. Guess who's fucking a white bitch in NY while I still live with my parents at 30 in a developing shithole while working >50 hrs a week

Oh yeah, I had a wealthy bully in middle school who decided to steal me money a few times. Guess who's fucking a white bitch in NY while I still live with my parents at 30 in a developing shithole while working >50 hrs a week
i live in ny if you know where he is at i can play some minecraft with him :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

kidding

The youngest girl I knew that had sex was in 6th grade

whats up with all the fed-posting and swastikas that joined recently?
i work for the FBI and im a mossad agent, thats why. also for the KGB.

Same.

I'm sure most have lost their virginity at 14 or 15 with virgin foids.

Meanwhile, I'm alone here wishing to die in my sleep.

@Edmund_Kemper Your words were true, like usual.

He made a post about this before, where he talked about how people who bully others have way more fulfilling sex lives and more partners than people who get bullied by them.

He made a post about this before, where he talked about how people who bully others have way more fulfilling sex lives and more partners than people who get bullied by them.
Oh ye it's true.

Despite what the movies show us, the villains often wins in life. :feelsbadman:

I know for sure that at least a few of them have had gfs and sex by now.
But some, i haven't seen since then

Yeah, the bully who gave me nightmares for years and almost ruined me has a kid and a gf. It is what it is. Most bullies get rewarded for their behavior, and their punishment is just isolating the person they bullied from everyone else. I try not to think about it.

I don't really know much about the sex lives of my former bullies, tbh. Nevertheless i will say, that i'd be very suprised, if one of them was still a virgin.

Bluepillers: 67

Lol why would u care about this thread I don't understand

My cousin bullied the shit out of me when i was younger and he even broke my arm. My cousin not only has a kid, but also lives with some dumb whore

Why would they open this thread? Why would they care?
They fantasize about bullying us in person and being better than us, even tho they're worthless weak fragile soyfilled cucks.

My cousin bullied the shit out of me when i was younger and he even broke my arm. My cousin not only has a kid, but also lives with some dumb whore
How did he break you're arm?

How did he break you're arm?
My mom was at work and the two of us were left alone in the yard. Our babysitter at the time was inside the house. My cousin wanted to wrestle and i didnt. So he threw me around and i landed on my arm the wrong way and it broke. I was 5 and my cousin was 11 or 12. So he was a lot bigger and stronger than me.

My mom was at work and the two of us were left alone in the yard. Our babysitter at the time was inside the house. My cousin wanted to wrestle and i didnt. So he threw me around and i landed on my arm the wrong way and it broke. I was 5 and my cousin was 11 or 12. So he was a lot bigger and stronger than me.
Brutal