Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel all of my friends have gfs and are sex havers except for me

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate my life
★★★★★
its so brutal.

seeing all of the people i knew from a young age all get LTRs and be sexually fulfilled while im the only nigga who ended up on .is

I only have a few friends but they're all incels too. If they weren't incels I probably would have become distant from them a long time ago.

And none of them are helping you get pussy? Those aren't friends bro

its so brutal.

seeing all of the people i knew from a young age all get LTRs and be sexually fulfilled while im the only nigga who ended up on .is
is it that everyone around you is more attractive, or are they just promiscuous?

How would they 'help' him in getting a pussy? Are you even blackpilled in the first place?
they should be regularly introducing girls to him, and helping with game

Exactly they should at least try to help (even though it is pretty pointless)

Exactly they should at least try to help (even though it is pretty pointless)
If OP is capable of having friends he's likely NT, so his chances can't be that low. But then again these friends aren't being friends for ditching him

Sometimes you have to accept it's a lost cause and it's better to help better other areas of his life. I've seen dozens of videos where benign PSL gods try to divert attention to their lesser genetically gifted friends, but it just doesn't work.

Damn, you have Chad friends IRL?:chad: Mogs me.

If OP is capable of having friends he's likely NT, so his chances can't be that low. But then again these friends aren't being friends for ditching him
no NT for my face. foids fucking hate me.

also my friends know im khhv but they don't know about my inceldom. if they found out i post on an incel forum they would probably stop being friends with me (because sex havers become cucked and bluepilled into respecting muh women and junk).

brutal.

its so brutal.

how good looking are your friends and how tall?

mostly MTN-HTN. some are 6'0-6'2, others are 5'8-5'11.

most of them ended up with MTBs tho
yeah ofc this is explain why they are tool and average and above average looking