Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All of life is a Game of Looks

U

UglyHikikomori

Banned
-
From the moment of conception, to emerging from the basement, every environment you walk into, every time you come face to face with any human (including animals) and even with every breath you take ---- the quality and direction of your life is 100% predetermined by your looks.

Every social situation you're in is merely a "Game of Looks". The best looking in the room of each gender, WINS. They win at LIFE. And those on the opposite recieving end, LOSE and they suffer immensely because of it.

This is why "Chad always wins". It's not about an acquired skillset or hardwork, it's simply a matter of looks. Life has never been and will never be more than a game of looks.

Last edited:
Good looks are one of the cheat codes to success in all aspects of life. While an ugly face is a gigantic obstacle that is impossible to overcome and will render you a weak and powerless failure. A minimum level of facial aesthetics is required to be able to truly live life rather than just exist.

Yeas. Nothing to add. True

every time you come face to face with any human (including animals)
I've heard there was a study indicating that dogs typically try to not mess with people with higher FWHRs, but i could be wrong though.

Game is a subjective term...
It's a determined stance.

"""Game""". Well, maybe a lottery game if you ask me.