Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All Nighter

Should I fall asleep or stay awake

• Sleep

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Stay awake

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Castaway

Castaway

I am reality.
★★
I just spent all night awake rotting on this forum. I feel somewhat tired but if I go to sleep now I probably won't wake up until the evening. Should I stay up and go to bed early today or go to sleep now and snooze through the entire day?

It depends if you need to be up early tomorrow. If not, sleep. If you need to be up early, stay awake and fall asleep later

even if you are neet a good sleep schedule is importent and can improve your life quite abit

I just spent all night awake rotting on this forum. I feel somewhat tired but if I go to sleep now I probably won't wake up until the evening. Should I stay up and go to bed early today or go to sleep now and snooze through the entire day?
No you should go to bed. Rotting on this FORUM all night will further add to your mental anguish.

I don't know where you live. But if it's morning, have some coffee and try to stay awake.

It’s currently 8:00 A.M. I’ve been up since 2 P.M. and need to sleep now. Go to sleep bro. Fuck daytime society. Embrace night owlness

Avoid being trapped in a sleep deficit if you can. It's better for your long term health.

Right, since most of you voted for me to go to sleep I will do just that and set my alarm for 3:30 or 4 pm. See you all later brocels