Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All my YouTube comments have been shadowbanned

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I'll go to post on a channel that I've never been on before, and the comment will immediately disappear. There's no way the channel owner can see my comment and ban me that fast. There is an algorithm that is silencing anyone who expresses non cucked views. For example, the word cuck is now banned, but real cucks can use the term cuckhold with no problem. I'm very close to quitting the internet all together (as far as expressing my views). There's nowhere left for me to freely express myself. Even this site has restrictions, despite being blackpilled.

Weird I hardly post comments on jewtube anyway

It's always refreshing to randomly find one of your comments on a YT video and know that someone from .co watched to the same video hours before.

Yeah Jews and their leftist soy slurping slaves basically have censored as much speech as they can online since they own practically all the top travelled websites.

If only Trump were a real president instead of yet another tiresome, useless puppet he would go after Google/Jewtube and Jewpedia and Twatter with anti trust legislation to break up their anti first amendment monopolies.

Its easy to get around the censorship tbh

I have something like that too that's going on with my YouTube, except that I can't comment in any YouTube livestream. The only YouTube livestreams I ever watch are my friends' livestreams, so it's not like I broke the rules and spammed "nigger" a million times. It's fucking bullshit.

It's always refreshing to randomly find one of your comments on a YT video and know that someone from .co watched to the same video hours before.
Yeah man. Or when you go onto a non redpill video and see a ton of mgtows and blackpillers in the comments.
If only Trump were a real president instead of yet another tiresome, useless puppet he would go after Google/Jewtube and Jewpedia and Twatter with anti trust legislation to break up their anti first amendment monopolies.
Trump is a gynocentric pussy beggar, the left and the right are two sides of the same coin.
06clintontrump1-articleLarge.jpg

it's not like I broke the rules and spammed "nigger" a million times. It's fucking bullshit.
I may have done this a few times. :feelshaha: I've also called out women many times on several mainstream news channels like CNN and Entertainment Tonight.
How?

Yeah man. Or when you go onto a non redpill video and see a ton of mgtows and blackpillers in the comments.

Trump is a gynocentric pussy beggar, the left and the right are two sides of the same coin.
06clintontrump1-articleLarge.jpg

I may have done this a few times. :feelshaha: I've also called out women many times on several mainstream news channels like CNN and Entertainment Tonight.

How?
Next time you want to comment some foul shit on YouTube, join multiple words together. So instead of writing: “Foids and their legion of cuck males”. Write it with no spaces: “FoidsAndTheirLegionOfCuckMales“

Free speech does not exist

A lot of people are reporting this problem. My guess is that the algorithm analyzes not only your previous comments, but the types of videos you watch. If you watch a lot of videos made by people that youtube deems "problematic" you're probably more likely to get your comments shadowbanned.

I think it's getting a lot harder to do so. I think Google's algorithms are getting better at detecting alt accounts of (shadow)banned users. No, not just on the obvious things (IP address, cookies, etc.) but based on searching and browsing patterns, typing style, etc.

Sure, you can change your ip address (or get a VPN), switch to another browser (if you were using chrome), and create another account, then intentionally change your behaviors so that google's algorithms doesn't detect you as an alt of a shadowbanned user, or otherwise flag you as a wrongthinker and thus someone who should be shadowbanned...but considering the amount of effort involved, very few people will do this to begin with, and out of the few that do, most will get shadowbanned again anyway. There's also the fact that new accounts and accounts from VPN users will be judged more harshy by the algorithm. Hell, a lot of shadowbanned people probably don't even realize they're being shadowbanned to begin with.

And this is why big tech censorship is so effective. Sure, a small percent of people will slip through the cracks, but that won't matter in the grand scheme of things. If you whitelist group A and censor group B, even if some more clever and determined members of group B circumvent the censorship, they'll still be dramatically outnumbered by group A, thus group A will control the zeitgeist virtually uncontested. And that's one of the many reasons winning the culture war was such a cakewalk for the SJWs. There's also the fact that the masses are now strongly in favor of mass censorship, and acts of censorship against wrongthinkers is always met with uproarious cheering. 10 years ago there would have been pushback from the masses, but the times have changed.

Face it, the wild west days of free speech on the internet are long gone, and they're never ever coming back. Free speech as a concept is dead, and the few that are still active proponents of it are mocked by the masses, or just called nazis or whatever.

Next time you want to comment some foul shit on YouTube, join multiple words together. So instead of writing: “Foids and their legion of cuck males”. Write it with no spaces: “FoidsAndTheirLegionOfCuckMales“
:feelsokman:
Free speech does not exist
Tbh it never has, just like "democracy" and "freedom"
A lot of people are reporting this problem. My guess is that the algorithm analyzes not only your previous comments, but the types of videos you watch. If you watch a lot of videos made by people that youtube deems "problematic" you're probably more likely to get your comments shadowbanned.

I think it's getting a lot harder to do so. I think Google's algorithms are getting better at detecting alt accounts of (shadow)banned users. No, not just on the obvious things (IP address, cookies, etc.) but based on searching and browsing patterns, typing style, etc.

Face it, the wild west days of free speech on the internet are long gone, and they're never ever coming back.
I agree. I've even had multiple sock accounts banned, as google links all your accounts together.

The only way to truly get around this is to meet in person.

that's not even unusual anymore tbh. every site is an echo chamber at this point.

I'll go to post on a channel that I've never been on before, and the comment will immediately disappear. There's no way the channel owner can see my comment and ban me that fast. There is an algorithm that is silencing anyone who expresses non cucked views. For example, the word cuck is now banned, but real cucks can use the term cuckhold with no problem. I'm very close to quitting the internet all together (as far as expressing my views). There's nowhere left for me to freely express myself. Even this site has restrictions, despite being blackpilled.
Same is happening to me . i think its triggered by certain words i use