Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All my tinder likes have been from gay men

Rein

Rein

Man in the Box
★★★★
Early this year I decided to attempt to be a normie and use tinder as part of some bullshit new year promise. I fraudmaxxed and looksmaxxed in my photos to try and make myself looks as good as possible. Left out my height and put in as normie as my interests could go without being a direct lie. Obviously I got one like over a month period of using the app and it was from a transitioning man but that's about what I expected so I wasn't too upset. Yesterday, I reopened the app for the first time in ages and decided to look at what my competing men were doing so I switched the app from "show me women" to "show me men".

Regardless of my profile being set to stricly straight, this apparentely opened up the flood doors and allowed the account of gay men to see my profile, I was unaware at the time and after a few minutes of checking some profiles, I changed it back and closed the app. I awoke this morning to find I had a notification that said I had recieved 10+ likes since I last opened the app and I was very confused. Turns out, short mayo with god awful eye area gets all the gay chad dicks hard because a bunch of chadlites (even visible through the blur without tinder gold) had liked my profile, even got one super like from some hispanic homo. JFL, legit shame that I have 0 attraction to any men and the thought of anal disgusts me.

I got matches with insta thots that used tinder to fish for followers. Needless to say they left me on read :feelskek:

I got matches with insta thots that used tinder to fish for followers. Needless to say they left me on read :feelskek:
Bruh. I must look like a broke ass mfer because not one thot has liked me just for the sake of shilling me her OF or some shit.

Men are horny and will fuck anything and that includes gay men.

You just experience what women experience on the dating market. Congrats, you have an idea of what tutorial mode looks like now.

Bruh. I must look like a broke ass mfer because not one thot has liked me just for the sake of shilling me her OF or some shit.
It's over.

Men are horny and will fuck anything and that includes gay men.

You just experience what women experience on the dating market. Congrats, you have an idea of what tutorial mode looks like now.
It's as if I were a third world child dying from dehydration who is given the option of drinking urine to sustain himself. I don't want to drink it and the truth is it won't help but actually make things worse.

It's as if I were a third world child dying from dehydration who is given the option of drinking urine to sustain himself. I don't want to drink it and the truth is it won't help but actually make things worse.
No, I mean this dating thing exposed you to the blackpill at how easy women have it in the dating market.

And no, don't fuck dudes. lmao.. that's what IT wants you to do.

No, I mean this dating thing exposed you to the blackpill at how easy women have it in the dating market.

And no, don't fuck dudes. lmao.. that's what IT wants you to do.
I'm not going gay but it's like being taunted when the option, "the way out" is technically just right there but it's one you know you can't take.

I'm not going gay but it's like being taunted when the option, "the way out" is technically just right there but it's one you know you can't take.
I had a homosexual man offer to give me a blowjob once. It disgusted me.. But it was probably the only legitimate offer I will ever get for a blowjob.

it over

I had a homosexual man offer to give me a blowjob once. It disgusted me.. But it was probably the only legitimate offer I will ever get for a blowjob.
It's not gay to get your dick sucked

I think those are active. So, they are ready to fuck you in your ass. I think passive ones don't wanna be fucked by an incel.
But anyways, all that shit is disgusting as fuck.

I've never used any dating apps ever. I'm too good for the cumrags. I wouldn't wanna date/fuck a tinder whore. If I'm good looking enough then I'll get approached in real life, no need to use Tinder and stress over lack of matches. If you're not getting approached in real life then tinder is a big waste of time and self confidence.

Well
At least a small portion of gender that makes up half of the world wants you.
No one wants me.
Over for gaycels... ı-i guess ??

Average gay man has no standard, they fuck anything with a hole.

Only sex offer i ever got was from a gay dude. He did the same to a friend from the same gaming voice channel.

Brutal,But you can ghost them and call em fags.