Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All my support to Gymcels

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Fellow gymcels, foids will never understand the greatness of sculpting your own body, because they don't care about effort, they only care about genetics. Back then the highest IQ non-cucked societies actually appreaciated working out:
9e6a3b302a1f329a17dec95519fb68f6

Nowadays it's all about the face and height.
TTZ6kK7

Look at the smile of this poor chang, he's about to get mogged by an average white dude because noodlewhores are the biggest scum on earth:

Wtf he says Suomi

Why are his balls shrinked? My balls are hanging like bull-like balls.

Wtf he says Suomi
he does look like one of your countrymen
Why are his balls shrinked? My balls are hanging like bull-like balls.
Small dick and balls were considered better looking. Karge, erect penises were not considered desirable, nor were they a sign of power or strength. In his play The Clouds (c. 419–423 BC), ancient Greek playwright Aristophanes summed up the ideal traits of his male peers as “a gleaming chest, bright skin, broad shoulders, tiny tongue, strong buttocks, and a little prick.”
Historian Paul Chrystal has also conducted research into this ancient ideal. “The small penis was consonant with Greek ideals of male beauty,” he writes in his book In Bed with the Ancient Greeks (2016). “It was a badge of the highest culture and a paragon of civilization.”

Greekpils me. Small dick supremacy.