Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope All my problems would go away if Jews were eradicated

high IQ thread

I wouldn't mind living in our current jew controlled soyciety if i was a 6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' bwc

I wouldn't mind living in our current jew controlled soyciety if i was a 6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' bwc
You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning twice then being born with that outcome

My life would be a lot easier but I'd still be a virgin

The reason people think the Jews are in control is because good parenting is so rare that when an entire religious group does it people think it's a fucking conspiracy.

they are educated too and their schools consist of a debate section to discuss the material they read unlike Western schools

> All my problems excuses would go away if Jews were eradicated

The reason people think the Jews are in control is because good parenting is so rare that when an entire religious group does it people think it's a fucking conspiracy.
youre just wrong

If we banned all jews from this site, we would all instantly have sex obviously
lisa simpson hello GIF

It’s considered a forgery
it is true I was there when it was written I saw it

there was like this cabal of bearded jews in a dark room by candlelight, writing the book while cackling

it was really quite sinister and convinced me that jews are a wicked people

it is true I was there when it was written I saw it

there was like this cabal of bearded jews in a dark room by candlelight, writing the book while cackling

it was really quite sinister and convinced me that jews are a wicked people
They were playing a prank on the goyim

this is the case for all of us bhai, we’re all slaves in thier system

“It’s just a prank bro. Just a social experiment”
jfl shocking

jews are more amoral than I thought. I thought they were upstanding gentlemen, who would never deceive the goyim

my earlier posts were satire, but now I am coming around to the idea that maybe the juden are truly evil and responsible for all the world's problems

jfl shocking

jews are more amoral than I thought. I thought they were upstanding gentlemen, who would never deceive the goyim

my earlier posts were satire, but now I am coming around to the idea that maybe the juden are truly evil and responsible for all the world's problems

The Jews took my foreskin. Everytime I piss or masturbate I look down at my slave branding wound. I am goy cattle