Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All my posts

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
All my posts have been ironical humor. None of that has been true.
All of it is ironical or sarcastic humor

Just wanted to make this clear
full

If you know, you know
full

self censoring because of glowies

Is finland good for immigration? Cost of living / salary and employment?

Schizophrenics tend to excessively conflate their anxieties with perceived abnormalities.

needs GIF

Hehe boi, Keep posting

Is finland good for immigration? Cost of living / salary and employment?
Cost of living: very high but houses and rent aren't that bad outside of major cities
Salary: around 2000eur per month from a wagie job before taxes
Employment: you're fucked if nepotism is not an option for you and unemployment rates are high, lots of requirements, you often need an education even if you want to be a janitor

Any other Nordic country is a better option unless you're really into finnish culture or want to live alone in the middle of nowhere, other good options are german speaking countries. There might be a war soon, media does predictive programming about that manically so I wouldn't move if I already didn't live here.

Last edited:
That's a good defence to be honest.

you just don't get it, nevermind...
Must be related somehow to a risk of war happening here, no matter how it would start. Crime levels and the amount of immigrants isn't like in Sweden yet so probably doesn't mean something internal.