Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting all my life was suffering but i just didnt know it

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i was destined for failure and suffeing for my whole life but i just didnt know it yet as i was too young when i grew up things started declining but now i understand why its because of my fucking genetics man. i wish i died and never came back to this shithole i cant deal with nobody espically foids and normies who think they are superior to others like imagine flexing your girlfreind on public to make me jealous like no one gives a fuck delusional bluepillers and the crazy thing is the fucking foid worshipping its getting worse and worse. like imagine a girl making more money than u in onlyfans this is a big evidence that females have it so easy in life they sleep their way to the top while we rot everyday in hopes of getting something in life

I feel like most Western societies are pretty shot, at least in terms of culture.

I do wonder if it's worth staying here.

We'd all probably have more success in more traditional countries.

I feel like most Western societies are pretty shot, at least in terms of culture.

I do wonder if it's worth staying here.

We'd all probably have more success in more traditional countries.
yeah i wouId say south asia we can maybe have a becky

i was destined for failure and suffeing for my whole life but i just didnt know it yet as i was too young when i grew up things started declining but now i understand why its because of my fucking genetics man. i wish i died and never came back to this shithole i cant deal with nobody espically foids and normies who think they are superior to others like imagine flexing your girlfreind on public to make me jealous like no one gives a fuck delusional bluepillers and the crazy thing is the fucking foid worshipping its getting worse and worse. like imagine a girl making more money than u in onlyfans this is a big evidence that females have it so easy in life they sleep their way to the top while we rot everyday in hopes of getting something in life
Yeah same I’m trying to get my life better

Hopefully a lot of them annoying flexers are just betabuxers.

Based and promortalist pilled

i wish i died and never came back to this shithole

Yes...I foolishly returned to my origins, abandoning my deep attachment to Minneapolis. I felt more connected to that city than to my birth place...

I realized at age 15 I was not a Normie, I wasn't meant to have a normal life.

At the time, I thought this could go both ways, it could be a good thing, I could do something extraordinary with my life, who knows?

I'm 37 now. No successes whatsoever. Just work, grocery, work, grocery.

The only question I still ponder is... whether it's ovER or whether it nevER began.

At the time, I thought this could go both ways, it could be a good thing, I could do something extraordinary with my life, who knows?

The only question I still ponder is... whether it's ovER or whether it nevER began.
yeah i just want to sleep and never wake up:feelsrope::cryfeels:

Yes...I foolishly returned to my origins, abandoning my deep attachment to Minneapolis. I felt more connected to that city than to my birth place...
fuck this life ngl its all pain

The Female Worship is absolutely insane: Fat Woman fuck Chadlite while an slim average dude is Rotting .

how does it feel to be nearing 40? is the midlife crisis real?

Maybe you will have some regrets , really if your just average in this life , its already over
how does it feel to be nearing 40? is the midlife crisis real?

Imagine i am 30 years old only several weeks that i accepted i am incel i did understood why for me everything is so hard i did not understood it before..

Funny was how i came with all the same traits and understqnding as guys im this forum funny is i had exact same experiencis..