Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All my life I have just wanted to qualify as a real man

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
Most men don't have a 7+/10 face. Most men don't have the body of a Greek god. Most men don't have a non-bone pressed (legit) 7.5"+ x 6"+ dick.

Yes, of course, in an ideal world I would like ALL of those things, wouldn't everyone ?

But most men have at least the bare minimum to physically qualify as, and to be recognised as a REAL MAN. Because this DOES apply to most men, it is completely taken for granted.

Absolutely NOTHING about me qualifies as a real man, and this is why I'm treated accordingly. Nobody recognises me as a real man and I have always had to carry this around with me everywhere I go. I have NEVER gotten any respect due to my height, and it has never gotten me ANYWHERE in life due to being able to physically reach higher lol. I would much rather be a 5' 6" manlet, at least it would fit in with my tiny dick, effeminate voice, zero muscle mass/having the physical strength of a child, tiny hands and wrists, poor frame and hips, unmasculine facial features and just general complete unmasculinity. So being 6'3" with all that means absolutely NOTHING and has just served to humiliate me. At least if I was a manlet, all the other features would be expected. I JUST FUCKING HATE MY HEIGHT, something that would normally be a good thing and what so many people on here would KILL for. There are no words to describe the irony.

I WOULD HAVE RATHER HAVE BEEN BORN PHYSICALLY DISABLED THAN THIS. EVEN THIS WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME AN INFINITELY BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE.

I believe that overall, most people on here are physically better off than me. Even if they can't attract women, they still qualify as men in other ways and don't get treated in the same way as I do. I have been physically bullied and intimidated my whole life by shorter men and people look at me/talk to me/treat me like the lowest form of shit.

Yes, the doctors say I am physically "normal" due to having no recognised physical disabilities/deformities. But I have NEVER been anything like physically normal the way society sees it, like most other men are, and this is all that matters. I so much don't qualify as a real man that I don't even have an Adams apple. It is actually so bad that I have often considered that a sex change may be the only way out.

How wonderful it would be to qualify as a real man just like everyone else, even if just for one day.

>6'3
>incel
Oh just fuck right off, faggot.

I would much rather be a 5' 6" manlet, at least it would fit in with my tiny dick, effeminate voice, zero muscle mass/having the physical strength of a child, tiny hands and wrists, poor frame and hips, unmasculine facial features and just general complete unmasculinity. So being 6'3" with all that means absolutely NOTHING and has just served to humiliate me.
neck yourself you turbo-faggot

protip: never post your height here if you are > 6 foot
heightpillers will think it magically gives you a handsome face & frame

I know a guy who is 195cm, ~6'4 and he looks worse than st. blackops2cel and heightpillers will still say he could slay.
not saying heightpill isn't legit, it's obviously over manletcels. but there are true tallcels out there.

Last edited:

I know a guy who is 195cm, ~6'4 and he looks worse than st. blackops2cel and heightpillers will still say he could slay.
not saying heightpill isn't legit, it's obviously over manletcels. but there are true tallcels out there.
Heightpillers are delusional to the core

I've been as tall as I am for about 20 years now, and my height has NEVER given me any advantages in life whatsoever, to the point where it has been worse than useless.

you'd have already roped if you were 5'6 if you hate feeling like a bitch at 6'3

Augustcels showing their true colors.

I've been as tall as I am for about 20 years now, and my height has NEVER given me any advantages in life whatsoever, to the point where it has been worse than useless.
Read the whole thing and unless ur really that ugly. I rather be taller then shorter. Wtf does tall have to do with u been ugly. Probably a retard chad.