Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All my hopes are gone and i have to die.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I know you're sick of my suicide posting. This will be the last thread on this subject, so i won't annoy people anymore. Basically it is now beyond clear that my life will never get better. My ocd is worse than ever. All day i'm suffering so much i want to scream. I know noone cares, but i have noone else to say this too. You can't imagine how much pain i'm in everyday.

The only hope i ever had was to have a wife and kids. That will never happen though. Even if by some miracle i got a wife, which i won't. I could never have kids. I have contamination ocd and my kids would just trigger it all the time. i would snap at them like an insane person. I know cause i snapped at my parents and siblings too cause of some arbitrary obsession i had at the time. My kids would hate me and my wife would divorce me. Also the worst nighmare would be if my kdis too had ocd as it might be genetic. Ocd is literal hell on earth and i could never give it to my kids.

There simply is no hope. my brain is damaged. The only choice is either death or life of endless suffering. Only an idiot would pick suffering. i have been suicidal for the past 6 years and my life just keeps getting worse. if i don't end it it will just keep getting worse no matter what i do. Thanks for reading. I needed someone to hear me out as my family want me dead.

Go outside. It helps. Especially in the forest.

:cryfeels:
Wait kid you're only 21?

Its gonna be okay I promise

I know you're sick of my suicide posting. This will be the last thread on this subject, so i won't annoy people anymore.
Idk why people find it annoying, it's sad.
Basically it is now beyond clear that my life will never get better. My ocd is worse than ever. All day i'm suffering so much i want to scream. I know noone cares, but i have noone else to say this too. You can't imagine how much pain i'm in everyday.
Yeah, at least you're being honest with yourself.
The only hope i ever had was to have a wife and kids. That will never happen though. Even if by some miracle i got a wife, which i won't. I could never have kids. I have contamination ocd and my kids would just trigger it all the time. i would snap at them like an insane person. I know cause i snapped at my parents and siblings too cause of some arbitrary obsession i had at the time. My kids would hate me and my wife would divorce me. Also the worst nighmare would be if my kdis too had ocd as it might be genetic. Ocd is literal hell on earth and i could never give it to my kids.
Maybe it would go away or tune down if you had a wife and left your parents.
There simply is no hope. my brain is damaged. The only choice is either death or life of endless suffering. Only an idiot would pick suffering. i have been suicidal for the past 6 years and my life just keeps getting worse. if i don't end it it will just keep getting worse no matter what i do. Thanks for reading. I needed someone to hear me out as my family want me dead.
Stuff probably won't get better, don't feel shame for talking about your problems.

I know you're sick of my suicide posting. This will be the last thread on this subject, so i won't annoy people anymore. Basically it is now beyond clear that my life will never get better. My ocd is worse than ever. All day i'm suffering so much i want to scream. I know noone cares, but i have noone else to say this too. You can't imagine how much pain i'm in everyday.

TREAT
YOUR
OCD

Brootal man. You were given a shitty hand. Don’t ever let faggots or jaws gaslight you and tell you you’re the problem.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Fuck all the whores, kikes, and simps for the situation you’re in. OCD and Klinefelter’s fucking shit luck man.

Jfl what kind of “hope” would having a wife and kids bring you? The only hope in those are a divorce rape and subhuman offspring that will end up hating you. Having a family should be the last thing on your mind, trust me

This forum sometimes.

When a brocel is at his absolute lowest and has severe problems they call it boring or even bait him into doing shit. But the tousandth thread on some TickTok-/IT-whore (or tranny) or about JBW gets treated like a novelty (despite it being -like almost all things here- repetitive as fuck).

The great age of new discovery in the Black Pill is over (since years - the studies have been evaluated and we finally hit back common knowledge like "Looks matter" into the hearts of a generation that has been told lies) and we should now focus on a post-black-pill reality (as @IslaVista2014 recommended) which includes trying to build up/cheer up each other and cope together.
Don't feel shame for talking about your problems.
This. Venting helps and don't care what some 17-year-old kids that try to come off as edgy here say.
Thanks for reading. I needed someone to hear me out as my family want me dead.
Brutal and really fuck your family.
Its gonna be okay I promise
Unironically good advice: Physical exhaustion leads to some amount of endorphines being released, afterwards often everything feels better. For coping forests are great. Especially for keeping yourself busy. Sometimes it's also quite interesting what you can see in the forests (in the sense of animals/plants) or hear when you go there in the night.
Go outside. It helps. Especially in the forest.

Last edited:
The great age of new discovery in the Black Pill is over (since years - the studies have been evaluated and we finally hit back common knowledge like "Looks matter" into the hearts of a generation that has been told lies) and we should now focus on a post-black-pill reality (as @IslaVista2014 recommended) which includes trying to build up/cheer up each other and cope together.
High IQ, this forum should be used for serious purposes.

Yeah, at least you're being honest with yourself.

Maybe it would go away or tune down if you had a wife and left your parents.

Stuff probably won't get better, don't feel shame for talking about your problems.
People find me annoying cause i'm a broken record. If you read the hundreds threads i made a bout suicde you'd find me annoying as well. i'm annoying myself really, i'd wish i'd just shut the fuck up.

My ocd would definitely be better if i had some hope left. How can you fight your ocd when you are all alone in your room everyday without any prospects? If i had a girlfriend or at least friends things would be different. That's why ocd in women is a joke as they all can have friends and boyfriends and family that support them, while i have noone.

The only hope i ever had was to have a wife and kids. That will never happen though. Even if by some miracle i got a wife, which i won't.
And not to consider, your might also inherit your OCD from your kids, which is as brutal as not having kids or having a wife at all. Brutal I feel sorry for you. :feelsrope:

TREAT
YOUR
OCD
I'll try. if i manage to get a job i'll go to a therapist. However i doubt it will get a job and if i do i doubt they will help me.

People find me annoying cause i'm a broken record. If you read the hundreds threads i made a bout suicde you'd find me annoying as well. i'm annoying myself really, i'd wish i'd just shut the fuck up.

My ocd would definitely be better if i had some hope left. How can you fight your ocd when you are all alone in your room everyday without any prospects? If i had a girlfriend or at least friends things would be different. That's why ocd in women is a joke as they all can have friends and boyfriends and family that support them, while i have noone.
Maybe meet up with some polishcels from here? hang out a bit, pass some beers.
Doesn't matter if you doubt or not. Just go trough with it. Best case you suffer much less, worst case you are back to square one.
You're already in the shitter, what do you have to lose?

Last edited:
I hope you don't end it, man. I'm sorry to hear that your family doesn't care much for you. If you're worried about repetitive threads, maybe make a megathread about it in the lounge?

we should now focus on a post-black-pill reality (as @IslaVista2014 recommended) which includes trying to build up/cheer up each other and cope together.
This

Yeah, maybe tune it down, do something with your time.
If you truly have no hope just accept it and do other shit with your time.

No you don't

Stop being cucked and live, the normies want you gone, say No to CUcks

jesus how long has it been , i think he roped