Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All my friends from high school are married

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Almost all of them are married and I have yet to go on a single date. Lmao.

The problem is we do not even have necessary social knowledge to secure the date. We have been denied access to social culture, it's like missing an entire subject in school and then trying to write an exam on it. We are bound to fail, for the most part.

I tried getting a date too recently and I failed miserably because the conversation just did not stick despite common interests. I blame the foids and bullies for zoning me and not allowing me to practice when I was younger when rejection did not hurt as much.

Last edited:
The problem is we do not even have the knowledge necessary to secure the date. We have been denied access to social culture, it's like missing an entire subject in school and then trying to write an exam on it. We are bound to fail, for the most part.

I tried getting a date too recently and I failed miserably because the conversation just did not stick despite common interests. I blame the foids and bullies for zoning me and not allowing me to practice when I was younger and rejection did not hurt as much.

MASSIVE cope, all that matters is looks, if you were good looking enough you could carry a conversation about how much you hate russians in CS:GO and she'd still love you to death. normie NTmaxxing is fucking bullshit, even if a miracle happens she'll just get bored of you and leave within a few months and DEFINITELY cheat on you

“Friends” are just painful to have, it’s impossible to stop comparing how much better their lives are than yours. In some cases they realize this and “playfully” mock you in such a pretentious way

(((marriage)))

On the good side, men in marriage have a tendency to be cucked and divorce raped.

(((marriage)))
I know marriage is not what it used to be but that's not the point. It's the difference in social experience and quality of life. I am basically a man child and it is all due to my looks

Just think about the percentage of them who had to resort to accepting being cucked/betabuxxing to achieve it.

Better alone than cuck.

I hope all your friends get divorce raped.

I wouldnt worry about it. Marrying isnt really a good decision in this day and age

Time flies by so swiftly.

i did not even have 1 friend throughout my entire hs experience, i was hated by everyone :feelsrope::feelsrope:

How old are you, OP?

Bookmarked this comment, beautifully written and summarizes my situation completely.
This is basically what happened to me years ago.I could get a couple first dates but it never went beyond that. I was even too undesirable even if I am supposed to mog rice

Marriage is cucked

The problem is we do not even have necessary social knowledge to secure the date. We have been denied access to social culture, it's like missing an entire subject in school and then trying to write an exam on it. We are bound to fail, for the most part.

I tried getting a date too recently and I failed miserably because the conversation just did not stick despite common interests. I blame the foids and bullies for zoning me and not allowing me to practice when I was younger when rejection did not hurt as much.
:feelsrope:

I bet the kids in my high school are all grandparents by now.
I graduated in 1980.

I never kept up with anyone from high school.

However, most of the people I know are married or engaged. A former coworker I keep up with just had a kid with his wife.

Same as me jfl. Anyway getting married in 2019 as a male isn’t worth it.

Give your wisdom on 23-25 range. How your life go in those 2 years.

Lifefuel, when I see that their wives are ugly

Same here. Most are cuck whiteknights who cut their own balls off for an ounce of foid recognition.