Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All my friends don't even try

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
we're all in our 30's and they don't even try to be social; like not even trying to make friends with other women, hell even guys, not even that. they all just play games and consume anime and other copes. and when they go out, they just keep to themselves. whenever i try to bring up our non existent dating lives, they all change topics and avoid talking about it, or say something stupid like "just be positive" and then go back to playing games. i'm like the only one in the group that's trying :fuk:

Mogs me brutally for having a real friend group.

Also
I would rather be around other incels than sex havers. Sex havers bring up their girlfriends when I’m around them and it makes me feel worthless.
Happens every time

we're all in our 30's and they don't even try to be social; like not even trying to make friends with other women, hell even guys, not even that. they all just play games and consume anime and other copes. and when they go out, they just keep to themselves. whenever i try to bring up our non existent dating lives, they all change topics and avoid talking about it, or say something stupid like "just be positive" and then go back to playing games. i'm like the only one in the group that's trying :fuk:

155 studies!

Sounds better than being surrounded by 20 yr olds that only use you as a convenience friend in between fucking pussy and going to parties (without you)

Appreciate your friend group nigger and be grateful they arent full of psychopathic sexhaving normies that play mind games and constantly try to out-mog each other. Would you really like to hang out with retarded looksmaxxer redpill pick up artists who are "trying"?

Why do you get friends? I have a disability contact that visit me once a week to play cod for a few hours, ONCE A WEEK! ALL MY SOCIAL CONNECTION!

Worthless friends or secretly mgtow?

In about five years time they’ll forget about you and you them. Don’t take frenships too seriously unless it’s transactional.

Ban him

i knew them since elementary and middle school. we all bonded over video games and other nerdy interests
MY FRIENDS ALL LEFT ME BC OF MY BULLY THEN MY BEST FRIEND I MADE IN COLLEGE CALLED ME THE UGLIEST THING HE EVER SEEN IN HIS LIFE ON A SCHOOL TRIP, THEN I MADE 2 FRIENDS WHO GHOSTED ME! AND THE REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR I WAS LONELY AF!

FUCK SCHOOL, FUCK COLLEGE AND FUCK YOU LAWS FOR NOT LETTING ME PUNISH MY BULLIES, ID GOUGE THEYRE EYES OUT IF I COULD BACK THEN!

NOT ALLOWED TO KILL MY BULLIES, WHAT KIND OF JOKE LAWS ARE THESE?

Sounds better than being surrounded by 20 yr olds that only use you as a convenience friend in between fucking pussy and going to parties (without you)

Appreciate your friend group nigger and be grateful they arent full of psychopathic sexhaving normies that play mind games and constantly try to out-mog each other. Would you really like to hang out with retarded looksmaxxer redpill pick up artists who are "trying"?
This

Why do you get friends? I have a disability contact that visit me once a week to play cod for a few hours, ONCE A WEEK! ALL MY SOCIAL CONNECTION!
we can be friends :feelsaww:

what is cod?

Fucking brutal being with young white people talking about sex and things makes me want to fkn destroy this fkn world of warcraft.

Meanwhile all ethnics are the same. No gfs. I spit on this world.

What should the do? Embarrass themselves by being rejected and laughed at?

Maybe it's because they just look like shit, huh?

Fucking brutal being with young white people talking about sex and things makes me want to fkn destroy this fkn world of warcraft.

Meanwhile all ethnics are the same. No gfs. I spit on this world.
You blaming whitey again? You shitskins keep destroying our white societies and now your blaming us for violence?

You blaming whitey again? You shitskins keep destroying our white societies and now your blaming us for violence?
Nah I dont blame whitey. If they can lose their virginity to asian or other s-human foids good for them.

It just happens that being in a white group is suicidefuel. They talk about sex like its food. Threesome even. Fuck this life.

I wish women cared about their own race too.

Wait you are white and an incel? :feelssus:

Sounds like people like me. I also don't even try despite desiring foids. I tell myself I'll try but never do because of low courage jfl

I also don't even try despite desiring foids. I tell myself I'll try but never do because of low courage jfl
Some. Ironically, I had more desire for relationships when I masturbated. I tried to talk with 3 various females during fapping life.
But after being some time on nofap, I feel like complete eunuch and don't even have courage to talk with someone.

I would rather be around other incels than sex havers. Sex havers bring up their girlfriends when I’m around them and it makes me feel worthless.
so real

None of my friends are in their 30s yet, but nearly none of them try just like yours. They all will change the subject or just ignore the problem altogether like it does not exist. They are "incels" but fundamentally they are bluepilled through and through. They simply focus entirely on their copes and do not seem to care at all that they will likely never be able to have the same opportunities that normies have. Maybe loving in ignorance is a good way to go about it but I think that the blackpill has at least been able to save me from embarrassment many times, while I cannot say the same of them (because they aren't blackpilled).

But then again I am over my self-improver phase and that was a good whole ago now, and even I don't "try" anymore either. I've given up so I mostly just complain about it. But at least I am willing and able to recognise the unfair hand that life has dealt me.

True I am thankful for the people that I do have. And that most of them are not sexhavers (although I do know a few of those too).

i knew them since elementary and middle school. we all bonded over video games and other nerdy interests
Mostly the same story here for me and most of the people I am friends with too.

Mogs me brutally for having a real friend group.

Also

Happens every time
Fakecel trait
Another day, another mog
Indeed,trucels have no friends,they are complete outcasts rejected by scumciety
true, the trucel walks alone in the cold
You can have friends as a truecel and an incel but usually you have to have known them before puberty and also bond over subhuman copes and most of you need to be subhuman in looks/height. There are some other factors like knowing them for a long time and living in the same area, being part of the same ethnicity, culture, and religion, that also factor in to some degree.
Nonetheless it doesn't change how they or the rest of soyciety treats you. Even in my case, my "friends" are not the kind of group you see on TV. The most we do is commiserate and complain about our lives online and play a few video games together, that's about it.

Last edited:
Some. Ironically, I had more desire for relationships when I masturbated. I tried to talk with 3 various females during fapping life.
But after being some time on nofap, I feel like complete eunuch and don't even have courage to talk with someone.
I am 3 years on nofap now and still want foids but I just don't have as strong of a desire kinda. I used to fantasize about being with a foid and looking back it was very bad for me mentally to do that

Jesus christ this cuts me hard. I have a small friend friend group at work (I'm 36, they are 20's). I've been to 1 party with them but nothing else and I know they hang with each other outside work sometimes. Even at work I feel like the 6th wheel and that they barely tolerate me.

I have no one else to talk to though.

How tf do you have a friend group in your 30s?

I wish I'd been born 10 years later. At least due to pervasive inceldom, guys can maintain friendships into their 30s now without them being enslaved by women and kids.

How tf do you have a friend group in your 30s?
we are friends since middle/elementary school. we all didn't fit in with the normie kids, so we hanged out with each other.

that doesn't seem like a good friend group

we are friends since middle/elementary school. we all didn't fit in with the normie kids, so we hanged out with each other.
That sounds beautiful. You should be grateful for it. Friends > bitches.

This. Having an incel friend group is kinda cool. Less cucked than having sexhaver friend group.

It is pointless.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1lFgHMxNdXEB

Going forward...you won't be dealing with him. You'll be dealing with me. Unlike him, I can absorb any racial denigration she spews.