Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story All my friends are dead

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★
I'm not talking about those who I admire but they were born way before me, I'm talking about the actual friends I managed to make in real life.
I've always been a really lonely and asocial person, I prefered solitude since as long as I can remember and talking to people was really boring to me, I could only have interesting conversations with a handful of people and they were always way older than me so they didn't really befriend me. I was used to my friendless existence and it never bothered me.

When I turned 10 my parents started giving me more freedom to leave the house and just go out alone, so I started going to a museum almost every day (I'm Italian so it's a world-famous museum, that's why I don't mention the name), there I met a man, let's called him Alessandro. He was 57yo and he had an important position in the museum (he was in charge of one of the collections), he saw me going every day so he eventually started talking to me, we had the same taste and opinions so he genuinely enjoyed talking to me, he even told me that my knowledge of art was impressive and if it wasn't for my age he would have thought that I studied history of art at university, after that we would go out together, we would go to nice restaurants, to visit other museums together, etc. I even met his wife and he was kind enough to take me to many cultural events that I couldn't have attended if it wasn't for him.

By the time I was 12 I visited Norway with my parents and sister, there I met a 64yo man named Karl. He was basically a brother of the soul for me, we had so many things in common. My parents got to know him so they allowed me to maintain a friendship with him. His children never visited him and his friends were too old to go out, unlike him who still had A LOT of energy, so he was a lonely soul too. We were both quite wealthy so we had so much fun travelling together, we were both huge opera lovers so we spent so much time at theatres, we would even sing together. We used to ski together in Norway, and he started to spend the summer in Italy so I introduced him to Alessandro and they became friends too.

They were my best friends in the world, I have so many precious memories with them, I remember Alessandro showing me the stored pieces of art that weren't on exhibition, also walking in the woods with Karl and composing music with him, he also taught me many different things. Ironically, Alessandro died first, I was 14 when it happened, he had a heart condition, it broke my heart, a bit more of a year later, Karl died too. Since then I kept being a lonely soul, alone in the world, I'm 23 now and I don't really want or need any new friends but I missed them a lot, and I'm grateful for having the honour of calling them my friends :feelsbadman: I could share so many of the things we did together but I don't want this to be too long. I wanted to share this here, and maybe some of you even have similar experiences.

Same here, my friends have been incels who have died of drug overdose.
Well, one of them wasn't really an incel 100%.
He started taking drugs when his "girlfriend" stopped giving him pussy.

He found out about her cheating and took his own life.

That must be brutal. I heard Finland has a big suicide rate.
Oi kallis kotimaa, Suomi sulo Pohjola, ei löydy maata sen armaampaa

Sorry man. It's good to cherish those memories

That must be brutal. I heard Finland has a big suicide rate.
Oi kallis kotimaa, Suomi sulo Pohjola, ei löydy maata sen armaampaa
Ootsie suomalaine?

Sorry man. It's good to cherish those memories
I have some things of Alessandro, because his wife told me he would like me to have them after he passed away, I used to talk to Alessandro's wife every now and then but I stopped when she remarried :feelsree:

Daily reminder that in the future all the older people will be dead and it will be only you and people of equal age or younger statistically. Imagine how shitty the world will be.

I have no idea what that means but I really like Finnish winter war music, I imagine you like it too.
Just asked if you are Finnish in my dialect :cryfeels:

this read was something special
wholesome yet in same time brutal

Well, one of them wasn't really an incel 100%.
He started taking drugs when his "girlfriend" stopped giving him pussy.

He found out about her cheating and took his own life.
damn that sucks fren

I could only have interesting conversations with a handful of people and they were always way older than me so they didn't really befriend me.

Same. I was and still am poor and to high inhib though, so I mostly just ldared. I am a mental and social cripple now.

You composed music? Mogs me. Can you share some stuff?

Just asked if you are Finnish in my dialect :cryfeels:
I'm not but I like Finland, it has a special something, different from the other northern countries
this read was something special
wholesome yet in same time brutal
It was really brutal :cryfeels: Imagined being 15 and your best friends are dead, classical music helped me heal, I had to grow as a person in order to overcome the loss so I basically spent all my free time getting better at things and learning new stuff, somehow their lives and their deaths made me achieve my full potential, I will always be grateful for that
You composed music? Mogs me. Can you share some stuff?
I compose classical music, I'm not sure if the rest of the forum will be interested but maybe one day I will, I just need to find someone to play the piano part

Last edited:
I wish I had true friend like that.

Follow their steps tbh

This sounds like a movie, a bond between an old lonely sophisticated man and his young boy apprentice who shows a lot of potential. May Karl and Alessandro rest in peace.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a friendship like this tbh.