Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All my 'friends' are bluepilled and NPCs as fuck.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
My "friends" are so bluepilled, I drop little blackpills but nothing to big, don't want to seem like a freak to them tbh.

But I mentioned the chemclouds blocking the sun today (trying to tanmaxx) and he called me retarded for believing in chemtrails. Ragefuel. People like this will just love their lives as NPCs and realize nothing.

While I don't necessarily believe in every conspiracy theory you honestly should toss your "friends" if they aren't really friends because then you're just bullshitting yourself with shit you don't need

While I don't necessarily believe in every conspiracy theory you honestly should toss your "friends" if they aren't really friends because then you're just bullshitting yourself with shit you don't need
I like them I guess, but sometimes I feel like an outsider. If I didn't have friends I would have nothing. I feel like a lot of people here could relate to me.

chemtrails are retarded though, and i'm pretty open to conspiracy stuff

Non-playable character. It's a term to refer to normies, since they're programmed in the way they talk and act. Now, I could be wrong about the following, but I believe it's a term the alt-right (conservacucks, basically) have been using for libtards, since liberals rarely think for themselves and find themselves in a hivemind mentality. What I mean by this is that you always have to agree with them, otherwise they will demonize you. If you're anti-gay for instance, they will, what they call "drag" you, in other words: be mean to you, call you out, etc. Just a bunch of stupid shit. You have to be pro-gay, and whatever else they believe in. So in that sense, NPC is the correct term for libtards (but also conservacucks like the alt-right themselves).

My "friends" are so bluepilled, I drop little blackpills but nothing to big, don't want to seem like a freak to them tbh.

But I mentioned the chemclouds blocking the sun today (trying to tanmaxx) and he called me retarded for believing in chemtrails. Ragefuel. People like this will just love their lives as NPCs and realize nothing.
Chemtrails are for retards. JFL if you think planes can even fly

Non-playable character. It's a term to refer to normies, since they're programmed in the way they talk and act. Now, I could be wrong about the following, but I believe it's a term the alt-right (conservacucks, basically) have been using for libtards, since liberals rarely think for themselves and find themselves in a hivemind mentality. What I mean by this is that you always have to agree with them, otherwise they will demonize you. If you're anti-gay for instance, they will, what they call "drag" you, in other words: be mean to you, call you out, etc. Just a bunch of stupid shit. You have to be pro-gay, and whatever else they believe in. So in that sense, NPC is the correct term for libtards (but also conservacucks like the alt-right themselves).

what about ethno-communists like me?

@narcissist , I showed my friend the NPC meme and he legitimately said that it's the best meme of all time.
You need better friends.

@narcissist , I showed my friend the NPC meme and he legitimately said that it's the best meme of all time.
You need better friends.
but dude, aren't you an autist who can't get friends?

I drop little blackpills
Alexandre cazes 2

what about ethno-communists like me?

I don't believe in communism (or capitalism for that matter, I think they're both flawed) and I also don't care about ethnicity, so take what you want from that. However since you're anti-zionist, I automatically like you. You're Turkish aren't you? I'm also pro-Turkey.

Mine too, they are the type of people to say "just be yourself"

I don't believe in communism (or capitalism for that matter, I think they're both flawed) and I also don't care about ethnicity, so take what you want from that. However since you're anti-zionist, I automatically like you. You're Turkish aren't you? I'm also pro-Turkey.

no, Celtic, Celts are diaspora Turks. I live in the Jewsa.

its basically Nazbol, NS with extremely left wing economics. very authoritarian. and nationalist.

no, Celtic, Celts are diaspora Turks. I live in the Jewsa.

its basically Nazbol, NS with extremely left wing economics. very authoritarian. and nationalist.

That makes sense, the Ottomans helped the Irish, so I assume they helped the Scottish too. It seems only fair that you are pro-Turkey, and not brainwashed by (((the media))).

i think it's spread out by now, kind of like cuck which started out as an alt-right thing but everyone uses it now

i think it's spread out by now, kind of like cuck which started out as an alt-right thing but everyone uses it now

That's true. But nowadays they're associating things with the alt-right even though they have nothing do with it, think "blackpill," it's been credited to alt-cuckers, lol. It's weird.

That makes sense, the Ottomans helped the Irish, so I assume they helped the Scottish too. It seems only fair that you are pro-Turkey, and not brainwashed by (((the media))).

I am. I hate Kurds but my country supports them. :feelsbadman:

I am. I hate Kurds but my country supports them. :feelsbadman:

I understand! You guys fought for independence, so you guys can relate to others who want independence. Most of you are also pro-Palestine. That's why I adore you guys.

yeah I know. big difference between the elites and commonfolk here.

Idk if I believe in chem trails but I can believe in something being put in certain food and water sources

my old friend was of Swede descent. even Swedish-Americans are cucks and it shows though graphic evidence. he stopped being friends with me after I told him Megan Whatsherface from Transsexuals, I mean Transformers had a one sided relationship with her cuck boyfriend and told him women who do that need raped. he stopped talking to me forever.

I get normie advice too from people even at work.
"just go out and talk to girls bro"