Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All my flaws

• Thread starter AdoptedSubhuman
  • Start date
AdoptedSubhuman

AdoptedSubhuman

Banned
-
1) Disgusting balding hair
2) disgusting skin full of acne and acne scars
3) barely any eyebrows
4) typical ricecel eyes and they are very far apart from eachother (i have glasses)
5) no nose just a little bump
6) Deformed teeths
7) bad face shape
8) no jawline
9) disgusting mouth/lips very small and pressed together.
10) short 5 foot 4
11) skinny as fuck
12) 3 inches dick
13) skeleton hands

It never began for me, i think you all mog me

you probably mog my wrist size into oblivion.

short 5 foot 4
Oh damn

I'm not sure where you live but regardless it sounds like its brutally over for you.

you really have a 3 inch dick? You measured it?

1) Disgusting balding hair :yes:
2) disgusting skin full of acne and acne scars. :no:Used to not anymore.
3) barely any eyebrows :yes:
4) typical ricecel eyes and they are very far apart from eachother (i have glasses):no:
5) no nose just a little bump:no:
6) Deformed teeth :no:
7) bad face shape :yes:
8) no jawline :yes: just a bit more since I lost weight
9) disgusting mouth/lips very small and pressed together. :yes:
10) short 5 foot 4 :no:
11) skinny as fuck :no:
12) 3 inches dick :no: brutal...
13) skeleton hands :yes:
14) big fucking ears :yes:
15) brown prey eyes :yes:

And yet you still mog me into oblivion because you're not a bug-eyed, jew-nosed curry.

1) Disgusting balding hair :yes:
2) disgusting skin full of acne and acne scars. :no:Used to not anymore.
3) barely any eyebrows :yes:
4) typical ricecel eyes and they are very far apart from eachother (i have glasses):no:
5) no nose just a little bump:no:
6) Deformed teeth :no:
7) bad face shape :yes:
8) no jawline :yes: just a bit more since I lost weight
9) disgusting mouth/lips very small and pressed together. :yes:
10) short 5 foot 4 :no:
11) skinny as fuck :no:
12) 3 inches dick :no: brutal...
13) skeleton hands :yes:
14) big fucking ears :yes:
15) brown prey eyes :yes:

How did you get rid of your acne?

How did you get rid of your acne?
Sunlight and losing weight/diet. These 2 are your best options. Sure benzoyl peroxide and other acne treatments may help. I only tried benzoyl peroxide and for me it didn't. Just so you know (have repeated it a few times now on here since quite some people here have acne): Acne is a Western only disease.

3) barely any eyebrows
4) typical ricecel eyes and they are very far apart from eachother (i have glasses)
6) Deformed teeths
7) bad face shape
8) no jawline
10) short 5 foot 4
11) skinny as fuck
12) 3 inches dick
13) skeleton hands

You are a asian and balding? That's extra brutal since asians bald less than other races.
View attachment 334714

I'm not sure where you live but regardless it sounds like its brutally over for you.
He mogs me
I'm 1,59m height

3) barely any eyebrows
6) Deformed teeths
7) bad face shape
8) no jawline
10) short 5 foot 4
11) skinny as fuck
12) 3 inches dick
13) skeleton hands

holy brutal

Sunlight and losing weight/diet. These 2 are your best options. Sure benzoyl peroxide and other acne treatments may help. I only tried benzoyl peroxide and for me it didn't. Just so you know (have repeated it a few times now on here since quite some people here have acne): Acne is a Western only disease.

Do you know why acne is a western only disease? Is it just because of the shitty processed foods or something else?

3) barely any eyebrows
6) Deformed teeths
7) bad face shape
8) no jawline
10) short 5 foot 4
11) skinny as fuck
12) 3 inches dick
13) skeleton hands

Even if you looksmaxxed it would be over. But you should try looksmaxxing anyway. The only way I see it is:

- Hair Transplant / Micro pigmentation
- Better skin care
- Eyebrow transplant
- Eye area surgery
- Nose surgery
- Fake Teeth
- Gymcel to remove fat from face
- Jawline surgery
- Dick surgery or jelq to at least 5 inches
- Put on healthy weight.
- Leg extension surgery to bring u up 3 inches.

But if you live in some Sealand then maybe it won't be as bad. But if you are in the west it's brutally fucking over for you and you must do all of the above mentioned to even stand a chance.

1) Acne
2) Yellow teeth and just bad teeth overall
3) Slightly uneven jawline
4) 5’3 :feelsrope:
5) Thin wrists

Even if you looksmaxxed it would be over. But you should try looksmaxxing anyway. The only way I see it is:

- Hair Transplant / Micro pigmentation
- Better skin care
- Eyebrow transplant
- Eye area surgery
- Nose surgery
- Fake Teeth
- Gymcel to remove fat from face
- Jawline surgery
- Dick surgery or jelq to at least 5 inches
- Put on healthy weight.
- Leg extension surgery to bring u up 3 inches.

But if you live in some Sealand then maybe it won't be as bad. But if you are in the west it's brutally fucking over for you and you must do all of the above mentioned to even stand a chance.
I have tought about surgery but its to much to fix i would look fake/weird plus my brain is ruined from being a trucel all these years

you mog me in half of things also how old are you, i used to have a lot of skin acne issues until i turned 20 and cut of fat and sweet.
Is your skin greasy?

you mog me in half of things also how old are you, i used to have a lot of skin acne issues until i turned 20 and cut of fat and sweet.
24 bro, my acne is here to stay

It's over for us I'm 24 too. What are your plans on how to fix this before you become a wizard? If you are a wizard incel you might as well rope like me before that because it's pointless.

Do you know why acne is a western only disease? Is it just because of the shitty processed foods or something else?
I'm not an expert, but it it's multifaceted just like many diseases. It's believed highly processed foods indeed play a major role in developing acne, especially refined sugars seem to be the culprit. In addition, people who live in the nordic countries and are deprived of sunlight are more prone to developing acne. Also very underestimated is sleep. Let's be honest, most people are sleep deprived due to wagecucking 9-5 jobs, many adults sleeping less than 6 hours. I've noticed feeling more way energetic since the Corona epidemic started, as I've been able to sleep a solid 8-9 hours each day now, which used to be 4-6 before the pandemic, feeling less hungry during the day, and have had not even a single pimple since March when it started. So to summarize, the three things to improve on before starting treatment in my view would be: diet (lose weight if you havent), more sunlight — definitely make use of summers to go outside and tan each day be it only half an hour, and lastly sleep.

It's over for us I'm 24 too. What are your plans on how to fix this before you become a wizard? If you are a wizard incel you might as well rope like me before that because it's pointless.
I have no plan honestly, if im still like this when im 30 im roping

I have no plan honestly, if im still like this when im 30 im roping

You must make a plan or it's really over and you might as well rope now. Are you in SEA or the west?

I'm not an expert, but it it's multifaceted just like many diseases. It's believed highly processed foods indeed play a major role in developing acne, especially refined sugars seem to be the culprit. In addition, people who live in the nordic countries and are deprived of sunlight are more prone to developing acne. Also very underestimated is sleep. Let's be honest, most people are sleep deprived due to wagecucking 9-5 jobs, many adults sleeping less than 6 hours. I've noticed feeling more way energetic since the Corona epidemic started, as I've been able to sleep a solid 8-9 hours each day now, which used to be 4-6 before the pandemic, feeling less hungry during the day, and have had not even a single pimple since March when it started. So to summarize, the three things to improve on before starting treatment in my view would be: diet (lose weight if you havent), more sunlight — definitely make use of summers to go outside and tan each day be it only half an hour, and lastly sleep.

High IQ bro. Personally I managed to fix my acne through a few methods, including all the ones you said but also using Apple Cider Vinegar, which reduces inflammation inside the body. I mix it in with fruit smoothies because on it's own it tastes like shit.

High IQ bro. Personally I managed to fix my acne through a few methods, including all the ones you said but also using Apple Cider Vinegar, which reduces inflammation inside the body. I mix it in with fruit smoothies because on it's own it tastes like shit.
Yeah I've heard that vinegar works wonders too but when applied on the skin. Vinegar is slightly acidic so it kills the bacteria on the skin like benzoylperoxide (however benzoylperoxide kills them by producing free radicals). My grandmother always used to apply vinegar on my skin after I got sunburns as a kid, really helped a lot with numbing the pain.

mogs me because white