Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All my female family members get pregnant currently

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
As if life isnt shit enough, sexhavers need once again run into everyones face that they are sexhavers. First my sister recently birthed her demon spawn and now my mom told me that my female cousin is also pregnant. Cant have peace for 5 picoseconds as sub5 male

As if life isnt shit enough, sexhavers need once again run into everyones face that they are sexhavers. First my sister recently birthed her demon spawn and now my mom told me that my female cousin is also pregnant. Cant have peace for 5 picoseconds as sub5 male
having a sister as a 'cel must be fucking brutal, she is everything you could never achieve...

Imagine having to live a disturbed life as an incel and having to live with these other vermin.

GIF by Gotham

Great show
Yeah, but i started hating the show at the second half because Barbara Keen started becoming a woke, feminist bitch and blamed men for everything. Another beautiful show ruined by wokeness

Are you white? Cuz white foids dont breed anymore these days

Yeah, but i started hating the show at the second half because Barbara Keen started becoming a woke, feminist bitch and blamed men for everything. Another beautiful show ruined by wokeness
Yeah true and season 5 was quite rushed early seasons were fucking great tho

All my cousins are female, so I never interact with them / don't even have their numbers (which proves how fuck'd my family life is - as I have no more family members, since my mom / dad are both dead). The last time I saw any of them was at my mom's funeral and they couldn't give two fucks. The only thing they ever said to me was utter "sorry for your loss" and that's that... all the while they have their shit together, have boyfriends (or married), love in different parts of the country (USA) and are living happily ever after.

Cutting ties with family is probably the best bet you can take as an incel. Not worth having mogging sex-havers constantly remind you how bad off you really are.

Why you didn’t ascend

Sorry to hear that mang, I dread to see this day coming

Also, I just hope none of them birthed any mongrel mutt mutant spawn: I hate all sexhavers & breeders, but something about them rubs me wrong even more. It's natural tribalistic responses ig, plus usually they tend to be worse looking so they will be more likely to be an Incel
My cousin isnt even attractive
Most of mine, except one who is HTB, are ugly as fuck

Yet, they lifemog me so hard
having a sister as a 'cel must be fucking brutal, she is everything you could never achieve...
I would have lost my mind by now, I dont know how some of you guys do it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back